**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Their defense gave up 29PPG and it wasn't because they had an ineffective offense. I wonder if Vildor had any relatives that played on that team... But yeah, discredit PFF while also mentioning PFF.

It only counts during this very specific time or only under these very specific conditions. This is starting to sound like the @vabearsfan15 anti-Anytime rally.

Tucky's Takes is becoming my favorite thing of '22
It must be really affecting you that Eberflus and the new staff is high on Vildor...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It must be really affecting you that Eberflus and the new staff is high on Vildor...
It's early. Vildor was good at staying tight last year as well. Guys still caught the ball.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You mean the thread that earned me a golden jacket and a first ballot spot in the ChiCitySports Hall of Fame?

Yeah...that thread proved my point well. Please read over it and remind yourself how I dunked on yo ass..
There's nobody but you that believes this. @Visionman @Mighty Joe Young and @dabears70 will go along with it just because they're retardedly resentful of @Anytime23 , but only you actually considers that thread a W.

It's a trainwreck.

Canth

Liked Posts:
It's early. Vildor was good at staying tight last year as well. Guys still caught the ball.

And the way they are already moving Kyler Gordon around indicates they are going to probably going to do what they can to ensure that Gordon and Johnson are covering the 2 better receiving options. It won't be perfect by any means, but it should make it slightly harder to pick on Vildor or whoever ends up being the 3rd CB.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think it's strange that so many people think that the Bears are dead last or next to dead last. They won 6 games last year with that shitshow of a coaching staff and offense. Talent wise, I don't think they have lost that much of players that actually played last year vs what they have on the roster now. So, I see them being pretty similar record wise this year. Maybe I'm being a homer, but I just don't understand why its a given they will take a big step back and be in any discussion for the #1 overall pick.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You mean the thread that earned me a golden jacket and a first ballot spot in the ChiCitySports Hall of Fame?

Yeah...that thread proved my point well. Please read over it and remind yourself how I dunked on yo ass..
Whining, lying, denying proof and showing your ass to the entire board = dunking.

Congratulations, you’ve sunk to the dongbears tier of CCS. The jacket you’re getting isn’t gold but it does come with a padded room.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:
On the topic of QB's playing better in the 4th quarter or end of half, I think sometimes a lot of that is due to the OC no longer being able to be as involved. Not a given by any means. But for example with Trubisky, he almost always played better in the 2 min offense where he could find a rhythm because Nagy was no longer able to do his stupid substitutions, motions, commanded via a 15 second long playcall. The offense often simplifies in the 2min, so players can think less and just play.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think it's strange that so many people think that the Bears are dead last or next to dead last. They won 6 games last year with that shitshow of a coaching staff and offense. Talent wise, I don't think they have lost that much of players that actually played last year vs what they have on the roster now. So, I see them being pretty similar record wise this year. Maybe I'm being a homer, but I just don't understand why its a given they will take a big step back and be in any discussion for the #1 overall pick.
Lazy journalism.
1)Bears traded Khalil Mac and let Akiem Hicks go,so they are tanking. ( Ignores that they didn't have 50 tackles or play a seasons worth of games between them.)
2) Bears didn't draft a WR or OL in the 2nd rnd, so offense is doomed. (Ignores that they added 3 vet WR's and a rookie and 9 significant OL.)
3) Justin Fields struggled last year and is having an uneven TC. (Ignores the horseshit coaching be Nagyand a new offense.)

Way too early and way too many changes throughout the organization to have any real insight into this season. Likely higher lowest 3rd team to lower middle 3rd team would be my guess. Somewhere between 5-12 and 9-8, anything better would be a great season, worse would be a let down.

Last edited: