**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are you still angry about me finding out about the cousin fucking that's going on in your family? You said it was a 2nd cousin and that makes it better.
You actually made multiple posts insinuating that you fuck your niece. Not once on CCS have i said anything that suggests there's cousin fucking going on in my family.

Nice try.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You actually made multiple posts insinuating that you fuck your niece. Not once on CCS have i said anything that suggests there's cousin fucking going on in my family.

Nice try.
Come on now. I'm not that weak to truly expose you but you know i have the evidence.

You don't have any evidence you dumb shit, you have something that was written wrong.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Come on now. I'm not that weak to truly expose you but you know i have the evidence.

You don't have any evidence you dumb shit, you have something that was written wrong.
id love to see it. Please share.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Oh boy here we go again with the "evidence" dong doesn't have and will never show because it doesn't exist. Your trolling is lame, douchelord

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh boy here we go again with the "evidence" dong doesn't have and will never show because it doesn't exist. Your trolling is lame, douchelord
Seriously, its pathetic at this point. Sorry to everyone whos here for TC news and notes and especially the OP. Cant believe this gross behavior is allowed on here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
id love to see it. Please share.
Nah i don't need you running and crying to your favorite mod to get me suspended like you've done so many times already.

It's good enough for me to know, for a fact, that you have some family issues.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
200w.webp

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah i don't need you running and crying to your favorite mod to get me suspended like you've done so many times already.

I mean, I didn't need personal info to know that about him - he's a grown man who gets his kicks from being an ass on the internet, and is in such dire need of validation that he has to have likeminded asswipes following him around, defending him, and kissing his ass.

Frankly, on a social level he's practically already a Hollywood producer. Just you know, without all the success, mansions, and millions of dollars. Which pretty much makes him and his crew the real life equivalent of the movie "Mean Girls". :ROFLMAO:

:benny:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean, I didn't need personal info to know that about him - he's a grown man who gets his kicks from being an ass on the internet, and is in such dire need of validation that he has to have likeminded asswipes following him around, defending him, and kissing his ass.

Kind of cringe commentary to make coming from a guy who actually DOXXED a half dozen CCS members and kept a file of their pictures you collected that you then published on the site, got banned for it, then come back with yet another username, then tried to catfish several posters through DM with a fake personality to do something likely more nefarious.

You didn't get away with it though, and tried to fake apologize, and made up some story about some random poster approaching you unsolicited with poster's private info, and anyone who's been around knows this, yet some how you're lecturing members here on their internet behavior like everyone's forgeotten.

did YOU forget?

If so this is your reminder.

@anyone please tag him and reply to this so he can't use his fake ignore excuse to leave this unacknowledged.

Thanks

CC: @Novak

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Frankly, on a social level he's practically already a Hollywood producer. Just you know, without all the success, mansions, and millions of dollars. Which pretty much makes him and his crew the real life equivalent of the movie "Mean Girls". :ROFLMAO:

eating-stuffed.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Your track record of claiming things followed by never proving them true is astounding.

Guy who changed usernames a dozen times because he keeps hoping people forget what a shithead he is is talking about validation. My god.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Fuck your dumb
Are you talking about yourself with the "your" as in @Anytime23 owns you?

Edit: I just got the DaBears70 seal of approval, a thumbs down.

It seems that he will give you a thumbs down if you point out that he was wrong, especially if he is trying to act intelligent at the time.

Last edited: