Watch: Bears O looks lame vs scouts and backups

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cole Kmet drops another pass, Fields under and overthrows.
@Visionman ?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
In all honestly this is not uncommon learning a new offence and especurally in the early stages of training camp for there to be misfires and misteps while the offence is being learned and also we must keep in mind and take under consideration that this is a very new group of skill position players both in terms of youth and also in terms of veteran players whomst have never ever played together before so I will be literally taking these negative articles with a grain of salt because they can only go up from here and here is where they are and they have to start somewhere!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
What an asinine and stupid article. Nothing reported today suggests that the Bears offense struggled. Several deep dimes and a few good plays to the receivers in stride.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In all honestly this is not uncommon learning a new offence and especurally in the early stages of training camp for there to be misfires and misteps while the offence is being learned and also we must keep in mind and take under consideration that this is a very new group of skill position players both in terms of youth and also in terms of veteran players whomst have never ever played together before so I will be literally taking these negative articles with a grain of salt because they can only go up from here and here is where they are and they have to start somewhere!
This. And another thing no reporter will say. Maybe the scout team defense is just that good! The offense may be great but just a little worse than the backups.

Bust

Liked Posts:
What an asinine and stupid article. Nothing reported today suggests that the Bears offense struggled. Several deep dimes and a few good plays to the receivers in stride.

Chiefs are probably playing backups vs Bears starters. It will be for at least a series or 2. hmmmmm

It's almost here boyz. The game of all games. If the Bear starters continue to look shit #panic

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chiefs are probably playing backups vs Bears starters. It will be for at least a series or 2. hmmmmm

It's almost here boyz. The game of all games. If the Bear starters continue to look shit #panic
its preseason

game of all games? stop

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you watch the video about the catch by at brown? It’s embarrassing

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if the bears offense can't muster up one good drive and are mostly 3 and punts

#panic

that depends on the number of drives the starters even play and its still the 1st preseason game so

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The OP has started a BEARS SUCK thread every single day, do people actually take him seriously?