**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great to hear that these guys are being worked hard and that they are following practice with comments like :: this was the hardest practice i've ever been associated with and I was laid out in the locker room after today

.... an actual tough, training camp !

Canth

Liked Posts:

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Nah i don't need you running and crying to your favorite mod to get me suspended like you've done so many times already.

It's good enough for me to know, for a fact, that you have some family issues.
You find joy in some random internet person possibly having family issues? I think we can all see who is dealing with the more serious issues here.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Rush @zack54attack
Come on now. I'm not that weak to truly expose you but you know i have the evidence.

You don't have any evidence you dumb shit, you have something that was written wrong.
Can we please ban this POS from this thread and every other news thread that is to come?

It’d be one thing if he actually had a decent football take from time to time. Maybe then his consistent derailing of threads would be worthwhile since there’d be some sort of reward to reading all his non-sensical drivel but as it stands he offers nothing to the conversation but shitty takes, lame gifs, and even lamer insults.

Please do us a solid and kick this fucker out of threads that actually have meaningful Bears content in them.

Signed 99.5% of CCS

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
id like to know what Nagy worked on in camp and practices. seems like they didnt teach anything, ever
Thats why i was shocked Pace didnt fire him. There was something that never added up with the way they executed or the way he used his QBs. Pace seemingly being incapable of evaluating his own team and coaching staff might have been his greatest flaw.

Theres a great story to be told one day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats why i was shocked Pace didnt fire him. There was something that never added up with the way they executed or the way he used his QBs. Pace seemingly being incapable of evaluating his own team and coaching staff might have been his greatest flaw.

Theres a great story to be told one day.

great story = bears LORE

Very Nice.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's why on another thread I said this regime feels night and day from Nagy and his bs. We may be subpar this year but I think a solid foundation is being built.

i know the effort will be 100% better and if it isn't, you'll be pulled. talent will continue to build through draft