Teven Jenkins back at practice in full pads

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I wonder if his stock is low enough around the league that he can be stashed on the practice squad. Right now he feels like a developmental player who is going to need to get significantly better or learn to play guard if he wants to move into a starters role. It might take another year for him.

Still glad he's back in the fold at least.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder if his stock is low enough around the league that he can be stashed on the practice squad. Right now he feels like a developmental player who is going to need to get significantly better or learn to play guard if he wants to move into a starters role. It might take another year for him.

Why the players on active roster are probably not much better?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I don’t believe for a second he would clear waivers.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Do you ever say things that aren't stupid?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Do you ever say things that aren't stupid?
Do you ever actually talk about football or does one of the mods have to come into another thread to admonish you again?

Btw thats a rhetorical quesiton. Don't answer it. In fact, don't reply to me at all if this is the kind of worthless reply you're going to make.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe for a second he would clear waivers.
I dont necessarily think so either, it just isn't ideal to be spending a roster spot on him if he isn't in a position to contribute. Who knows, maybe he's fine. Last couple weeks didn't make it sound like that's the case though.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Maybe a meditative retreat to the sticks of Arlington heights will do him good

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears media is full of idiots.

Misread the Quinn situation, now misread this one(potentially), and trying their hardest to start shit with the roquan situation.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do you ever actually talk about football or does one of the mods have to come into another thread to admonish you again?

Btw thats a rhetorical quesiton. Don't answer it. In fact, don't reply to me at all if this is the kind of worthless reply you're going to make.
I thought if I reminded you how stupid you are, you might try to change.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

He wouldn't last 3 seconds on the PS until he was picked up.