**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So Fields had his best day with all his new weapons out? Interesting….

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Looking forward to seeing how Braxton Jones continues to develop. It would be amazing to actually hit on a LT in the 5th round for a team desperate for offensive line help. Depending on how Jones develops and plays, it could change everything for the 2023 draft. If you're not having to look for an OT, suddenly it gives you a lot more options on where to go with your 1st round pick. So I'm anxious to see how he does.

Also really hoping that Doug Kramer keeps the pressure on Mustipher and ultimately wins the center job outright at some point this season. Would love to have two quality young players locked into starting spots for hopefully the long-term, foreseeable future. If Borom can somehow beat out Reiff, even better. I'd feel a lot better about the future of the offensive line if Poles managed to hit on quality young linemen.
Hell, I want all 4 2022 drafted offensive linemen being solid, if not great, starters by 2024. Them, and Borom, will be the starting 5 for a solid decade or so.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Eh

Kmet has shown the body control and athleticism to be a complete TE at a high level, imo

All except his hands. I am still concerned dude will always be limited by stone hands
Seeing that catching the ball is the most important skill of a WR, Kmet really needs to stick his hands in a vat of moisturizer.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Again. If it was positive people would be going nuts now.

That’s the only problem people have with it.
I'm only speaking for me, but I found it odd because you wouldn't think Fields and Hurts would be the two that you make the comparison between. If it were Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, or Mills - I get that. Hurts? Eh.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will be interested in the whole tevin Jenkins thing.

Wonder what he has to say.

What's interesting is just because they've made nice now doesn't mean the Bears weren't trying to trade him earlier.

I actually think the reports were legit and the coaches basically were trying to mentally stress test the guy, hoping he'd learned to bounce back, but instead I'm willing to bet he had a complete mental break.

Just my working theory based on the reports, but I'm also willing to bet that as they were unable to trade him that they also trying to get him mentally in a better place, and having hopefully accomplished that, that is the reason he's back out and they are breaking him in gently.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You had the opportunity to give him info and instead you insulted him.

You were already warned. Keep it to serious football talk or get thread banned.

Thank you
I still want to know where he saw that. I’ve looked.