Tev wants to stay in Chicago because of the things to do

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
They don't know how to make beer in Chicago. Goose Island? Really?

I'm sure Teven enjoys real beer, a nice strong lager like Eastside Dark or a Fixed Gear Red.
lakefront-brewery-box-of-beer-variety-pack_1.jpgLeave the beer making to the professionals. They don't call Wisconsin The Beer Capital of The World for nothing.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I'm sure Teven enjoys real beer, a nice strong lager like Eastside Dark or a Fixed Gear Red.
View attachment 21474Leave the beer making to the professionals. They don't call Wisconsin The Beer Capital of The World for nothing.
View attachment 21475
Is the bonus beer one of those specials they give away to get people to buy an inferior product?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Is the bonus beer one of those specials they give away to get people to buy an inferior product?
Every beer from Lakefront Brewery is good, the surprise bonus beer is just more of good in every box. But also a surprise....it's called good marketing.

They put out different variety boxes at different times of year. You don't have to buy a variety box. Obviously you can buy any beer you choose.

Lakefront Brewery has over 20 beers not including seasonal beers like their Pumpkin Lager that is available in August through October.
pumpkin-lager-bg.png

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Every beer from Lakefront Brewery is good, the surprise bonus beer is just more of good in every box. But also a surprise....it's called good marketing.

They put out different variety boxes at different times of year. You don't have to buy a variety box. Obviously you can buy any beer you choose.

Lakefront Brewery has over 20 beers not including seasonal beers like their Pumpkin Lager that is available in August through October.
Lakefront is great, they also seem to give out a million branded glasses on the brewery tour its never just the 1 they promise. I'd still take 3 Floyds over anything in Wisco though.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Lakefront is great, they also seem to give out a million branded glasses on the brewery tour its never just the 1 they promise. I'd still take 3 Floyds over anything in Wisco though.
Had a 3floyds once, but honestly wasn't impressed. Maybe they are better now. This was like 2002 when I had one. I don't get to Indiana much.

While I like Lakefront beer better, I actually order Spotted Cow more often. Just cuz it's everywhere in Wisconsin. Lakefront is readily available too, but not as much as Spotted Cow. If I'm at the house, I have my stock of Lakefront Brewery Brews, and Heineken. Main commercial beer I drink is for sure Heineken.
images-15.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Had a 3floyds once, but honestly wasn't impressed. Maybe they are better now. This was like 2002 when I had one. I don't get to Indiana much.

While I like Lakefront beer better, I actually order Spotted Cow more often. Just cuz it's everywhere in Wisconsin. Lakefront is readily available too, but not as much as Spotted Cow. If I'm at the house, I have my stock of Lakefront Brewery Brews, and Heineken. Main commercial beer I drink is for sure Heineken.
View attachment 21481

Try 3Floyds again. Zombie Dust is one of the best U.S DIPAs IMO. But clearly your taste is off.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

View attachment 21481
if you don't drink Guinness stout your just a puss.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stout like the lions isn’t for everyone
This team is on the same level as the lions and you want the media to treat this franchise like the record breaking patriots Lmffao. Maybe it’s you that just can’t accept the reality check

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

View attachment 21474Leave the beer making to the professionals. They don't call Wisconsin The Beer Capital of The World for nothing.
View attachment 21475
They have to make good beer in Wisconsin. Being dead ass drunk is the only way to plow through the women you produce. Also very much needed to get through the realization that you actually live there.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They have to make good beer in Wisconsin. Being dead ass drunk is the only way to plow through the women you produce. Also very much needed to get through the realization that you actually live there.
Yep yep. Unlike in Chicago. Lots of things to do. Like call your fiancé every night.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wisconsin is fine. Green Bay?
:what: