**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m just laughing at the fact he is the one poster who posts an article which supports Jenkins and attempts to make the Bears organization the bad guys. He is all over Jenkins nuts. Must be a lot of peanut butter on them.

He wants Poles to look bad.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It has been conclusively established that Deshaun Watson is better than Mitchell Trubisky. So what?

The Toxins are bad blah blah blah...Watson had no help cope cope cope. Same shitty Texans still won four games the next year without Watson playing a snap. If he really were capable of having one of the best seasons ever (I believe I read the claim best season by anyone in fifteen years! correct me if I'm wrong) then the Texans should've fallen off the cliff entirely.

And don't try and say it was better coaching. David Culley didn't get axed after one season because he was the next coming of Bill Belichick.
This would be a great point if anyone on the other side of your argument said wins are a QB stat, so congratulations on that one. Wow, its almost as if shitty team is shitty.
2021 Texans scored 16.5 PPG
2020 Texans scored 24 PPG

2021 Texans defense gave up 26.6 PPG
2020 Texans defense gave up 29 PPG

QB production made zero difference in win totals because it's a team sport. You would think this fanbase of all fanbases would understand this as we've seen multiple QBs get dragged to playoff appearances. One even got to the SB. His season is considered unprecedented for a reason. Terrible teams never get that kind of production while also not being reckless with the football.

Again, this board would be miles better if we stopped letting personal narratives and failed opinions and predictions get in the way of the truth.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be a great point if anyone on the other side of your argument said wins are a QB stat, so congratulations on that one. Wow, its almost as if shitty team is shitty.

QB production made zero difference in win totals because it's a team sport. You would think this fanbase of all fanbases would understand this as we've seen multiple QBs get grabbed to playoff appearances. One even got to the SB. His season is considered unprecedented for a reason. Terrible teams never get that kind of production while also not being reckless with the football.

Again, this board would be miles better if we stopped letting personal narratives and failed opinions and predictions get in the way of the truth.
Didn't you say Jenkins was going to be better than Sewel?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

QB production made zero difference in win totals because it's a team sport. You would think this fanbase of all fanbases would understand this as we've seen multiple QBs get grabbed to playoff appearances. One even got to the SB. His season is considered unprecedented for a reason. Terrible teams never get that kind of production while also not being reckless with the football.

Sorry but Ryan Pace, Matt Nagy and Trubisky are all HOF'ers in their perspective jobs. #truestory

Montucky

Liked Posts:
QB production made zero difference in win totals because it's a team sport.
Which is why the Packers win twelve or more games every year and the Bills suddenly went from two decades of total irrelevance to yearly Super Bowl contender.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Comparing Penei Sewell to Teven Jenkins is like comparing donkey shit to horse shit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't you say Jenkins was going to be better than Sewel?
Why don't you use the search function and find out? Im still shocked the Lions drafted that bust who won me a Lance Stone Award.

Which is why the Packers win twelve or more games every year and the Bills suddenly went from two decades of total irrelevance to yearly Super Bowl contender.
Is it possible for you to accept the L or are you gonna whataboutism until we're no longer allowed to talk about other teams QBs in this thread too? Its funny you mention the Bills. Lets take a look back at who beat them in the playoffs in 2019.
We've seen great QB play carry a team to the playoffs. We've seen great defense carry a team to the playoffs. We've seen bad teams on both sides of the ball make the playoffs because of division/schedule. The NFL is a weird sport with teams with a thousand moving parts. One bad bounce of the ball changes a narrative.
Josh Allen made the playoffs when he was awful. You wont find a bigger Rodgers defender on this board than me. The Packers won 6 games in '18. That's bad.

You cannot win with great QB play with absolutely nothing else. Rodgers has had bad defenses(though not as bad as the '20 Texans). He's had bad running backs and bad coaches. He's never done what Watson did with nothing around him. There really is no comp for what Watson did that season.

Montucky really bringing that "but her emails" energy to this Watson debate.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Why don't you use the search function and find out? Im still shocked the Lions drafted that bust who won me a Lance Stone Award.

Is it possible for you to accept the L or are you gonna whataboutism until we're no longer allowed to talk about other teams QBs in this thread too? Its funny you mention the Bills. Lets take a look back at who beat them in the playoffs in 2019.
We've seen great QB play carry a team to the playoffs. We've seen great defense carry a team to the playoffs. We've seen bad teams on both sides of the ball make the playoffs because of division/schedule. The NFL is a weird sport with teams with a thousand moving parts. One bad bounce of the ball changes a narrative.
Josh Allen made the playoffs when he was awful. You wont find a bigger Rodgers defender on this board than me. The Packers won 6 games in '18. That's bad.

You cannot win with great QB play with absolutely nothing else. Rodgers has had bad defenses(though not as bad as the '20 Texans). He's had bad running backs and bad coaches. He's never done what Watson did with nothing around him. There really is no comp for what Watson did that season.

Montucky really bringing that "but her emails" energy to this Watson debate.
I forgot what was the lance stone award

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: