**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think this is absolutely correct.

1) Tevin Jenkins is the best RT on this team. The raw talent is there.
2) He damn well needs to stay healthy.
3) At times he is his own worst enemy. This goes all the way back to his college days.

Think I'd prefer him at RG and Reiff at RT, even if I think he might be better off at RT...

We legit have no answer at RG right now outside of schofield. Don't want to see mustipher play for the bears again, lol.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Think I'd prefer him at RG and Reiff at RT, even if I think he might be better off at RT...

We legit have no answer at RG right now outside of schofield. Don't want to see mustipher play for the bears again, lol.
Personally, I don't a problem with Schofield at RG. He is a solid NFL veteran, and if Reiff does not start he makes a hell of a good swing tackle at this stage of his career.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That is your first red flag? ?

I think his style of play could lead to some of this but I think this is a one off situation. Don’t remember seeing that in his games last year.
Yeah, it’s my first. The rest was going to be either sorted out or he was going to be someone else’s problem. It wasn’t shit questioning his ability to play, more like physical shit outside of his football skills where he’d either heal or nada could be done.

Now, him not being able to play, that is some worrisome shit right there.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What kinda POS would be ungrateful for pizza? Save the sarcasm, say thank you and enjoy the slice ya dick!

These are the same douche canoes who were ragging on fields for his comment about them not knowing whats going on out there.

Reactions: DC

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
And like the coward that you are, you edited your opening post.

I will give you 2-1 odds.

Who will make the pro-bowl first Sewel or either of Jenkins or Fields?
Probably Fields. When picking Pro-Bowl talent, the last people think to look is the Lions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is one of those moments George is thrilled DBB isn't part of the beat. Would have taken him to the cleaners.

I missed this. Who did it?

Many people on the radio, and a few of the beat writers got upset about justins comments.

Kap was having a meltdown regarding them, but thats just kap being kap.