It should be hilarious tomorrow.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Don't take tomorrow too serious, get mad, and start cursing other posters. Try laughing at the ineptitude instead - it works for me.

1. You know the offense is going to disappoint.
2. You know they'll look sloppy - even for a preseason game - and the coaching will immediately have some questions to answer.
3. You know Mahomes will drop a bomb for a TD within 5 plays.

:ROFLMAO:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s the first preseason game, who cares. Starters will play one series - most likely run, run, pass punt. The rest of the game is to evaluate fringe roster players

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Don't take tomorrow too serious, get mad, and start cursing other posters. Try laughing at the ineptitude instead - it works for me.

2. You know they'll look sloppy - even for a preseason game - and the coaching will immediately have some questions to answer.

Are you done masturbating?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Also when Fields hits Jones for a 5 yard crossers that goes for 75, don't overact! cause its just a preseason game against 11 scrubs that'll be on the street in a few weeks... amirite? oh and vanilla d's!!! your schtick is covered either way

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Also when Fields hits Jones for a 5 yard crossers that goes for 75, don't overact! cause its just a preseason game against 11 scrubs that'll be on the street in a few weeks... amirite? oh and vanilla d's!!!
The punt returner?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The punt returner?

IDk.. i havent been following offseason details much this year.. irl busy.... is he working the KR or PR? or Both? whos he competing? i remember seeing Ejax taking some PRs at one point..

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
It’s the first preseason game, who cares. Starters will play one series - most likely run, run, pass punt. The rest of the game is to evaluate fringe roster players.
You are closing in on the right track. The Packers starters didn't even play one series. 22 players didn't even dress. The Niners played their starters. I was just glad to get in and out with few injuries. That is the main goal in these situations.

Different approaches for diff coaches in the preseason. I think Justin and the other starters will get more than "one series" though. Luke for sure needs them out there a bit. First quarter at least for the starters both offensively and defensively.

But you are correct to imply that it would be ridiculous for someone to fully evaluate a team or any players off one preseason game.

Joint practices, where the starters play extensively against another teams starters is where you get your better evaluations of the team in the preseason.

It is fun to watch some fans overreact to preseason games though. Pay those fans no mind really.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

and youll say its just preseason if its the opposite. Did you get the attention you wanted?

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pre season is a joke. I can barely watch the regular season

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I expect Jaquan Brisker to get an INT against Mahomes and for Fields to score 2 tuddys before his night is over..

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s the first preseason game, who cares. Starters will play one series - most likely run, run, pass punt. The rest of the game is to evaluate fringe roster players
Trey Lance went 4 of 5 for 92 yards and a TD.

Sure wouldn’t mind a performance like that.

Not that it means anything.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

How mad will you be if Justin Fields goes 6-8 120yrds and a TD and you are unable to cunt for a whole week?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trey Lance went 4 of 5 for 92 yards and a TD.

Sure wouldn’t mind a performance like that.

Not that it means anything.
Other than the bomb that was awesome, I want to see better ball placement from Fields. Not dumping on Lance at all. Did great for 1st live reps.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How mad will you be if Justin Fields goes 6-8 120yrds and a TD and you are unable to cunt for a whole week?
He'll just change the narrative to how much he liked the trade up.
That said, he must be a really happy kind of guy with all those laugh emojis.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Fuck that, the proper way to analyze the offense is to scream MVP for every completion and he is a BUST for every INT.. going full bipolar is the only way to be a Bears fan

Bust

Liked Posts:
Also when Fields hits Jones for a 5 yard crossers that goes for 75, don't overact! cause its just a preseason game against 11 scrubs that'll be on the street in a few weeks... amirite? oh and vanilla d's!!! your schtick is covered either way

it's arguably the BIGGEST PRESEASON GAME IN BEAR HISTORY!