**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
GEdPfpk.gif

And I mean that genuinely.
Give us some takes on the chiefs loaded wr group or steelers great oline please. Again, this is a football thread. Please stay on topic.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
So when poles tries to sign Mooney for 15 mil a year and won’t budge while the rest of the league is paying 20-30 mil for wrs you don’t think there will be an issue next offseason? Can’t wait for all the easy to replace posts when fans again take management over players side

since your throwing out hypotheticals, is this 15 mill because his numbers aren't as good as those that are getting 20-30 mill or poles is just being cheap? poles has said that WR is a valued position, can't say the same about WLB.

even with Roquan, poles has said there are figures in there that make him the highest paid but Roquan is still insulted by it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Excited to get a first look at the new direction of the team. I expect it to look rough - they are installing a new offense and defense after all - but looking forward to flashes of what this thing could be.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Excited to get a first look at the new direction of the team. I expect it to look rough - they are installing a new offense and defense after all - but looking forward to flashes of what this thing could be.
I AM SO EXCITED. I'll miss the game though. Hey, since we're having this great conversation, can i ask you about this?
1660399788659.png
Doesn't look like i'm on ignore anymore. Thank you!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Give us some takes on the chiefs loaded wr group or steelers great oline please. Again, this is a football thread. Please stay on topic.
This is the type of passive-aggresive baiting that starts thread derailments. Just saying.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This is the type of passive-aggresive baiting that starts thread derailments. Just saying.
Please talk football. It is game day today. Do you have anything you are going to be watching in the game? Obviously I look forward to seeing fields and how the oline (Jones in particular) hold up

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
since your throwing out hypotheticals, is this 15 mill because his numbers aren't as good as those that are getting 20-30 mill or poles is just being cheap? poles has said that WR is a valued position, can't say the same about WLB.

even with Roquan, poles has said there are figures in there that make him the highest paid but Roquan is still insulted by it.
Idc what this organization has to say they have not earned benefit of the doubt

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it’s fair. You’ve stuck your nose up at so many while having a history of acknowledging you don’t watch the same teams, players and position groups that you use to try and make someone look dumb. Then you put them on fake ignore. Your history of stirring shit is well known and if this board is going to improve on thread derailing and trolling, you have a major part in fixing it.

I look forward to our future football conversations and hope we all can be better together.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that is why I said Pace will probably have to de-escalate. In this scenario Quan is Russia and Bears are US. Expecting the rogue actor to calm things down is probably not a good idea.
I think you meant the other Ryan.