**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Ive had more intense workouts walking to the refrigerator. Never pulled up lame once
Yes, but if you were negotiating a new home cleaning schedule with your special other before the NFL season starts, you might just have pulled up lame to not have to be part of the cleaning schedule until you got a new schedule that would be more acceptable to you during the NFL season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"The NFL said that this field met minimum testing standards," Tretter tweeted. "We clearly need to re-evaluate what is an acceptable surface for players to compete on. We need new testing metrics looking at the performance and safety of every field. The NFL can and should do better."

Guess we wont be signing Tretter. More embarrassing news for the Bears.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"The NFL said that this field met minimum testing standards," Tretter tweeted. "We clearly need to re-evaluate what is an acceptable surface for players to compete on. We need new testing metrics looking at the performance and safety of every field. The NFL can and should do better."

I think Clev lost their starting center for the year so i would think Tretter would be their first call.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

How is it embarrassing for the Bears? They aren’t in control of it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it’s fair. You’ve stuck your nose up at so many while having a history of acknowledging you don’t watch the same teams, players and position groups that you use to try and make someone look dumb. Then you put them on fake ignore. Your history of stirring shit is well known and if this board is going to improve on thread derailing and trolling, you have a major part in fixing it.

I look forward to our future football conversations and hope we all can be better together.

You have no idea

This dude has history going back years before you joined. And holy fuck has it run the gamut of inane to insane

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is it embarrassing for the Bears? They aren’t in control of it

Um, cause soldier field is where they play?

Like as in their home field? And the playing surface is a disaster? Seems embarrassing to me

Like having a friend with hoarder parents living in filth. Your friend doesn't own the house, still embarrassing af tho