**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have no idea

This dude has history going back years before you joined. And holy fuck has it run the gamut of inane to insane
I've heard some of the horror stories. So very sad. Kind of hard to just sit by while he wags his finger at others. I'm a man of the people and will not allow it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So what's the issue here? The 2022 season has already begun.

No issue at all. The 2022 offseason has begun not the 2022 season.

Like why are we pretending all of a sudden that the start of the season means the start of the league year and not Sept 8, 2022?

I have actually never heard the start of the season referring to the start of the league year. Hence why that period is called the offseason. So what is the issue? I used the term the same way as everyone above uses it ie the season starts Sept 8, 2022.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
"The NFL said that this field met minimum testing standards," Tretter tweeted. "We clearly need to re-evaluate what is an acceptable surface for players to compete on. We need new testing metrics looking at the performance and safety of every field. The NFL can and should do better."

Guess we wont be signing Tretter. More embarrassing news for the Bears.

An injured player should sue citing that field neglect led to the injury..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
An injured player should sue citing that field neglect led to the injury..

And people wonder why Quan doesn't want to play for the Bears without a long term deal.

Dude risking his career just warming up on that shitty field.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
But but we should have drafted Pickens.
I think hoge mentioned the team to pay close attention to is the Patriots who picked tyquan Thornton like 2 picks before pickens.

Disclaimer: I don't remember if that is correct draft order and hoge says a lot of things that simply aren't correct

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think hoge mentioned the team to pay close attention to is the Patriots who picked tyquan Thornton like 2 picks before pickens.

Disclaimer: I don't remember if that is correct draft order and hoge says a lot of things that simply aren't correct

Yeah Thornton was 2 picks after Brisker and 2 picks before Pickens as drafted at 50.

A lot of Mocks had Thornton as a 5th or 6th rounder.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't understand the 3rd & 6 run playcall on the opponent's side of the field.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I’m happy with what I’m seeing after game one, even though Bears starters were clearly outclassed by KC’s starters. The team felt different. It wasn’t a clown show. Fuck Nagy and fuck Pace for trading up so many damn times and getting the team to this point. Dicking around with Dalton and Foles in 2020 was a complete waste of everyone’s time and basically a dereliction of duty by Pace/Nagy. Fuck them, have fun running the Falcons into the ground in much the same way, too bad you couldn’t bring Nagy with you,

The coaching, the scheme, and the roster building philosophy appear to be heading in the right direction. Yes I wish there was more talent at offensive line and WR on day one but I want to see the offense function with Patrick, Rieff, Kmet, and Velus Jones out there before ripping my dick off.

I really hope Sanborn makes the roster. He displayed exactly what his draft profile described.