1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody is going to take this kid's head off if he keeps that punk shit up. He did it a couple of times in college, but I don't think they're going to let him get away with this in the pros
What punk shit?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It isn't a big deal, but unnecessarily planting an unsuspecting guy as the play goes the opposite way and then waving at him is exactly the kind of stuff that teams were concerned about with Pickens.

No one thought he was not talented, but it is easy to see him being a guy that can not stay out of his own way. Pit has experience with talented head case WR/Receiving targets ( Plaxico, Antonio, Le'Veon) so maybe they can get a couple 3 seasons out of him before he goes Antonio Brown on them.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What punk shit?
The wave.

Which sure he's entitled to do that but how's he gonna take it when he gets the same treatment back at him? and like so what, guy was on his back foot opposite side of the field from the play and fell over. I'm not saying George Pickens isn't a physical play, but that wasn't really a physical play.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody is going to take this kid's head off if he keeps that punk shit up. He did it a couple of times in college, but I don't think they're going to let him get away with this in the pros
You mean blocking?
:jonesy:

Rise

Liked Posts:
We will have to see on Gordon but man it’s tough not to kind of wish he was picked so Poles would have taken Brisker and then grabbed Pickens.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We will have to see on Gordon but man it’s tough not to kind of wish he was picked so Poles would have taken Brisker and then grabbed Pickens.

Love brisker, but we drafted a box safety over pickens who if he keeps his head straight is going to be a star.