Whomst of you are acturally going to watch the game on TV tonight when they are literally only playing Feilds for like 6 snaps?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
That's literally two 3 and outs at a minimum and at a max, one touchdown unless you believe he can score two touchdowns off of a total of 6 plays spread out betweenst two drives which would be crazy but highly unlikedly.

I for one will try to watch the replay maybe if the in-game-thread review makes it look like it was worth watching but I'm sure as **** not canceling my dinner plans with acquaintances I haven't seen in at least 3 weeks to watch a meaningless pre-season game where they play a backup quarterback who in all honestly I've already forgotten his name because he was such a boring signing oh wait it's Trevor Simeon but my point stands this game is going to be a real dealed snooze festival!

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
That's literally two 3 and outs at a minimum and at a max, one touchdown unless you believe he can score two touchdowns off of a total of 6 plays spread out betweenst two drives which would be crazy but highly unlikedly.

I for one will try to watch the replay maybe if the in-game-thread review makes it look like it was worth watching but I'm sure as **** not canceling my dinner plans with acquaintances I haven't seen in at least 3 weeks to watch a meaningless pre-season game where they play a backup quarterback who in all honestly I've already forgotten his name because he was such a boring signing oh wait it's Trevor Simeon but my point stands this game is going to be a real dealed snooze festival!
I'll tune in for sure. Not sure how much I'll watch, but I'm interested in seeing how the rooks do.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh Vick! Perhaps if you change your perspective you might see these friends more often than every three weeks. Scrap your plans and throw them a preseason party they will never forget!

1. Homemade Chicken (Seahawk) wings with a variety of sauces.
2. Pacific Ocean Buffalo Cheese dip with an assortment of chips.
3. A buffet of sodas and sparkling beverages that will get the party lit but not burnt/turnt.
4. Get some white t-shirts and with guerilla tape and markers have a "Build a jersey" station.

It's not just preseason game #2. It's a part of the Justin Fields experience. We expect you to watch every play and give us a detailed breakdown tomorrow once your sugar induced headache dissipates.

Liked Posts:
I’ll try to watch the first quarter but look forward to catch up on highlights and terrible hot takes from bored trolls ie BR later.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'll watch while Justin is in the game but after they take him out, I'll probably go do something else. I don't like preseason games as it is but I want to see if the offense looks better from preseason week 1 to week 2. But once he's on the bench, I'll go do something else.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will watch the replay for sure.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Oh Vick! Perhaps if you change your perspective you might see these friends more often than every three weeks. Scrap your plans and throw them a preseason party they will never forget!

1. Homemade Chicken (Seahawk) wings with a variety of sauces.
2. Pacific Ocean Buffalo Cheese dip with an assortment of chips.
3. A buffet of sodas and sparkling beverages that will get the party lit but not burnt/turnt.
4. Get some white t-shirts and with guerilla tape and markers have a "Build a jersey" station.

It's not just preseason game #2. It's a part of the Justin Fields experience. We expect you to watch every play and give us a detailed breakdown tomorrow once your sugar induced headache dissipates.
That sounds literally scrumdiddly-umtious but we have reservations at Boka or Bavettes I can't remember and waiting on a text back from the girl whomst set this all up and neither of those places have TVs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm watching every snap of the game! There will be key position battles decided on tonight's play that could be the difference between an 8-9 season choke job and a 9-8 WC berth that leads to a deep playoff run. But we have to get it right tonight first!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I lack TV. you should all do the same, it'll be kind of like drinking the blood of small children to achieve somewhat immortality.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Mr. Language Person here, I am guessing the author of this thread must use English as a second language???

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

Of course I am going to watch the game. Fields isn’t the only player on the roster….

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

There are so many questions at so many positions that it will be interesting to see if anyone can step up. Fields did not play very much week 1 yet it was an interesting game to watch

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Typically, there is a certain week of the preseason the starters get an entire quarter (used to be week 3 of 4).

Not with only a 3 game preseason I am not sure when teams will give their starters the most playing time.

I will be watching the next 2 preseason games.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yeah I will watch and record, because during the game I find it hard to focus on all the positions.

Go enjoy dinner, missing a "live" pre season game is not the end of the world....

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I like to watch preseason Bears games so I can watch players make amazing plays, only to be later cut from the 53 man roster.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even if Fields won't see the field much, I want the Oline and young players to get as many snaps as possible. Not the Mooney's or sure fire starters of the world, but the guys you might see as future starters/guys you need more tape on. I want to see more of Jenkins, Jones, Borum and Carter since of all the rookies and 2nd year linemen, they all are the backup/starter right now.