What a difference good coaching make..

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Forget the record, score, and all of that (its preseason), just look at the different feel of this team with the same talent level as previous year. Hardly no penalties, everyone hassle, no wasted time outs called, no one wearing the visor cap ;).. I'm sure there couple of things need to addressed, but overall I like this coaching stall.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree

The Bears look much more discipline then last year. Only 3 penalties this early while still getting all the kinks out in preseason is encouraging.

With Nagy it was like having a substitute teacher in a class room. He commanded no discipline!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Coach of the year boyz . . . listen to his answers, omfg

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Forget the record, score, and all of that (its preseason), just look at the different feel of this team with the same talent level as previous year. Hardly no penalties, everyone hassle, no wasted time outs called, no one wearing the visor cap ;).. I'm sure there couple of things need to addressed, but overall I like this coaching stall.

I know it’s preseason and it’s hard to tell what’s “real” or not but the lack of penalties has been incredibly refreshing.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree

The Bears look much more discipline then last year. Only 3 penalties this early while still getting all the kinks out in preseason is encouraging.

With Nagy it was like having a substitute teacher in a class room. He commanded no discipline!
Shit, like a sub

That's the perfect analogy

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meathead Matt is a good'n.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coach of the year boyz . . . listen to his answers, omfg

Usually the guy that deserves it most, doesn't get it. It will be the coach of some team that was below 500 last year and makes the playoffs.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
It was a pleasant surprise waiting with baited breath every time that yellow flag was thrown and having most of the penalties go on the other team for a change.
Bated

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I missed the game. I was only able to look at stats. I'll view the highlights later. But how did the offense look with JF vs Seattle ?

1661005267926.png

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I missed the game. I was only able to look at stats. I'll view the highlights later. But how did the offense look with JF vs Seattle ?

View attachment 21865

Fields looked solid. Play design once again was very packer-ish. I'd like to see that TE screen (I know it wouldn't
be a TE screen) get in the hands of VJJ, or even Herbert. Yes, the Bears executed a screen twice.