**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Brownie

Liked Posts:
There was one where he was supposed to run 5 yards and out and the ball was thrown there but he ran 6 and couldn't get to the ball which was thrown 5 yards. Someone on here posted the video breakdown on it but i guess you didn't see it.

Calm down people, he's a rookie that ran the wrong route in his first preseason game, nobody is saying he can't get it right.
.. so one "wrong" play?

giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Plus it's preseason, not sure why people were losing their shit on that play
Because narratives.
You are so completely full of shit. You are basing this off of one tweet that compared his rounded off 6 yard...5 yard out route to one run by a Packers WR.
Please tell us which couple of wrong routes he ran, so that I may apologize to you for doubting you. I mean you did watch the game, didn't you?
The great thing about twitter and these youtube film reviews is that posters like him can pretend to know what they're saying while just regurgitating things they hear but didnt actually notice. There's a reason why his opinions are always days late and he has little to no IGT presence. Just a stat googler poster. Eliminating him and others of his kind would greatly improve the board.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
What's up with Reiff?
I will hope (perhaps foolishly) that Borom has just been that great in camp that he's beaten him out by improving and developing over the course of training camp. Whether Reiff actually has anything left in the tank, I don't know. I will optimistically hope that Borom is showing signs of being a legit RT.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will hope (perhaps foolishly) that Borom has just been that great in camp that he's beaten him out by improving and developing over the course of training camp. Whether Reiff actually has anything left in the tank, I don't know. I will optimistically hope that Borom is showing signs of being a legit RT.
Reiff was still an average to above average player before the injury last year. He's the best swing tackle the Bears have had ever, although that doesn't say much. If Borom & Jones are playing well enough to keep him as depth, then that's a good thing. Unless of course, he has been absolute trash.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reiff was still an average to above average player before the injury last year. He's the best swing tackle the Bears have had ever, although that doesn't say much. If Borom & Jones are playing well enough to keep him as depth, then that's a good thing. Unless of course, he has been absolute trash.
You have to wonder if they're going for ceiling at this point since its a rebuilding year. Sure maybe they could be better right now with Reiff and Schofield on the right side but the development of Borom and Jenkins is much more essential to the teams success long term.

I just hope that they'll be flexible enough to play the vets if this youth movement doesn't work out as Fields runs for his life.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Looks good in the return game but not as a WR yet since he can't run the right routes.
So you will wait until regular season games before you judge if Fields has improved and developed, but you attack a rookie Wr in the second preseason game? Oh boy, you’re something else.