**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have to wonder if they're going for ceiling at this point since its a rebuilding year. Sure maybe they could be better right now with Reiff and Schofield on the right side but the development of Borom and Jenkins is much more essential to the teams success long term.

I just hope that they'll be flexible enough to play the vets if this youth movement doesn't work out as Fields runs for his life.

Well thankfully Poles & Matt aren't trying to save their jobs. Their dunce predecessors had to keep playing aging vets to try to save their jobs for their history of poor choices and also couldn't develop players consistently.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So you will wait until regular season games before you judge if Fields has improved and developed, but you attack a rookie Wr in the second preseason game? Oh boy, you’re something else.
Hahaha was that an attack to say he ran a wrong route and doesn't seem to know the routes? Okay

PolishPoles to the rescue.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Black Rainbow right now:

OMG, the board has been better lately. Same old gags, arguments and nonsense but it's doing so in a much tamer fashion.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You have to wonder if they're going for ceiling at this point since its a rebuilding year. Sure maybe they could be better right now with Reiff and Schofield on the right side but the development of Borom and Jenkins is much more essential to the teams success long term.

I just hope that they'll be flexible enough to play the vets if this youth movement doesn't work out as Fields runs for his life.
Positive stance and prognostication.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well thankfully Poles & Matt aren't trying to save their jobs. Their dunce predecessors had to keep playing aging vets to try to save their jobs for their history of poor choices and also couldn't develop players consistently.
This coaching staff hasn’t struck me as one that will play favorites.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It makes absolutely no difference when/if a deal gets done in regard to the Bears cap, as any unused cap is credited to the next year anyway.

Helps with spreading the cap hit across more years.