**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Definitely agree with you, but just stating that same injury that happens in the last preseason game can happen in week 1. The starting offense has had like 4 possessions so far against opposing defenses. They need more practice than that to be ready for week 1.
That makes sense...............Just hoping for a clean game and no injuries.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So , you're predicting he will be playing under the franchise tag for $18M next year?
Non exclusive or transition. Get that crap over with. Another team won't be able to structure against our cap room.:) Let them disrespect him before matching.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
...exactly. If guys get hurt in a "meaningless" game, folks will complain how idiotic it was to play them.... but if they rest guys and then come out looking like shit week one, folks will complain they didn't get enough snaps in preseason.

Just have to play things out the best they can.
People must not remember that Roquan looked a bit iffy his rookie season, as he barely played any pre-season games. I'd risk them playing in the preseason. I might be alone, but I think they can take the Niners week 1, but not by figuring things out that day.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
People must not remember that Roquan looked a bit iffy his rookie season, as he barely played any pre-season games. I'd risk them playing in the preseason. I might be alone, but I think they can take the Niners week 1, but not by figuring things out that day.
Ya…I feel like every year he starts slow and people talk crap