Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Funny how you're perceiving me as the gatekeeper as opposed to the guy who constantly is saying what the media should and shouldn't ask.

But go ahead, Nick80.
There are those in the Chicago media who will just want to generate whichever interaction earns.

Socials are socials and the national media know angry/victim complex Bear fans are better than just plain old happy Bear fans.

Gate keeping fans on a forum of the team both you and they follow is odd though ...

& ...

Yeah that was my old login, crazy right?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There are those in the Chicago media who will just want to generate whichever interaction earns.

Socials are socials and the national media know angry/victim complex Bear fans are better than just plain old happy Bear fans.

Gate keeping fans on a forum of the team both you and they follow is odd though ...

& ...

Yeah that was my old login, crazy right?
Damn, you were so impressed by @Mighty Joe Young in the other thread that you decided to become his alt. Congrats!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well the cuts are coming and the media are pitching a few trades before the 3 (4?) pm deadline. Plenty to talk about.

Indeed -I'm curious about the turnover at the bottom of the roster once cuts are done.