**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The first question is anything but dumb and is not a leading question. A leading question is meant to lead a person to an answer that you want them to give. His question asks for specific things that should give you a substantive answer.

This new tendency of Bears fans to constantly cry about the media is getting really sad. I thought this was home of the broad shoulders and all of that tough guy stuff. You're about as fragile as Mike Browns ligaments.

It’s really sad.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Poles intimated as much, although I wonder how much he values his draft capital.

I think he has a lot of value on it, so I don't expect any trades. I think though if there are key cuts from other teams, like aging vets who still have fuel in the tank, I could see the Bears making a play. The difference is, in years past they would be bringing those guys in to start. I think Poles will bring in those guys to be backups, and will push the youth to see who breaks out, until he can fully shape the roster through the draft.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why is it sad?

It's just a point of view.

There’s a HUGE segment of the fan base now that lives simply to be upset by the media.

I prefer to talk football and laugh at jokes as opposed to being constantly triggered by the media.

But hey… that’s just MY point if view. ?‍♂️

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
There’s a HUGE segment of the fan base now that lives simply to be upset by the media.

I prefer to talk football and laugh at jokes as opposed to being constantly triggered by the media.

That's cool man, that's why I asked.

I think it's natural for a section of fanbase to feel like local and national media have an agenda with the Bears, being upset drives the socials, drives the clicks and drives the receipt driven nature of today's society.

Probably existed before social media, but it's worse these days.

More power to them, sure there are plenty out there who are on the other side of the fence and think it's fubar. There is zero agenda, it's just how people perceive it to be.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Most underrated RB in the league - Nick Chubb & Barkley that high, really?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Agreed - although it is often weird because those same fans who live to be upset by the media also will jump to their defense if some of the discussion turns to how the sausage is made, so to speak - like an addict defending their dealer.