**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are you talking about? They dont announce before everything they report “a source within the organization told me this.” For anybody that isn’t a bumbling fool it’s already known. Just lol at this. Yeah, he’s just speculating . He’s clearly saying the Bears are still shopping him. Someone in the organization is telling him this obviously. Why would any national inside reporter with pull he has need to make up rumors about Tevin freaking Jenkins. Get a clue.
That's assuming everything he's reporting is as an insider.

These guys do regular segments on the networks where they're filling time. It's not all breaking news. You'd understand the context of the report if you listen to their words, but you seem to have comprehension issues—you're still not understanding what I said.

Bottom line, Jenkins isn't going anywhere and everyone with a clue realizes it's because there wasn't much substance to the reports to start with.

napo55

Liked Posts:
What are you talking about? They dont announce before everything they report “a source within the organization told me this.” For anybody that isn’t a bumbling fool it’s already known. Just lol at this. Yeah, he’s just speculating . He’s clearly saying the Bears are still shopping him. Someone in the organization is telling him this obviously. Why would any national inside reporter with pull he has need to make up rumors about Tevin freaking Jenkins. Get a clue.
Good to see you have faith in these reporters.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
That's assuming everything he's reporting is as an insider.

These guys do regular segments on the networks where they're filling time. It's not all breaking news. You'd understand the context of the report if you listen to their words, but you seem to have comprehension issues—you're still not understanding what I said.

Bottom line, Jenkins isn't going anywhere and everyone with a clue realizes it's because there wasn't much substance to the reports to start with.

what else would he be reporting it as? What do you think his job is? He’s not going to just start speculating random things like this without a source telling him what’s happening. What you’re saying is complete freaking nonsense and you just throwing crap against a wall and making things up. He says the Bears are still shopping him. It couldn’t be be any more clearer. There is no way he just randomly chose to start speculating about Tevin Jenkins trade rumors because he needed to fill time. Thats a ridiculously stupid argument to make. What’s even more pathetic is that you’re just clearly making it up.

”He’s just uh speculating. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Speculating.” There’s nothing about which suggests he speculating. And lol at freaking Ian Rappoport speculating on such a topic.

“I got nothing on one of the biggest days of the year guys so I’m going to make up some Tevin Jenkins trade stuff during this next segment. NFL fans on the network are clamoring for Tevin Jenkins rumors And I’m going to give it to them even if I have to make things up. as far as names we need to pump it goes Rodgers, Mahomes, Teven Jenkins. If we don’t have Tevin Jenkins content then by god we’ll make it up. This is what the people want.”

Last edited:

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what else would he be reporting it as? What do you think his job is? He’s not going to just start speculating random things like this without a source telling him what’s happening. What you’re saying is complete freaking nonsense and you just throwing crap against a wall and making things up. He says the Bears are still shopping him. It couldn’t be be any more clearer. There is no way he just randomly chose to start speculating about Tevin Jenkins trade rumors because he needed to fill time. Thats a ridiculously stupid argument to make. What’s even more pathetic is that you’re just clearly making it up.
Read back through my words. He reported that the Bears were "taking calls" on Jenkins. That was the extent of his reporting.

The recent segment was "guys I wouldn't be surprised if they were moved". How does this not make sense to you?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Good to see you have faith in these reporters.

What incentive would a national reporter whose whole job relies on maintaining good relationships with people within NFL organizations they use as sources have to start making up Teven Jenkins trade rumors? You think these guys are risking relationships and essentially their jobs so they can go on TV and speculate and make up rumors about the trade status of Teven Jenkins?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Read back through my words. He reported that the Bears were "taking calls" on Jenkins. That was the extent of his reporting.

The recent segment was "guys I wouldn't be surprised if they were moved". How does this not make sense to you?

What do you think “taking calls” means?

How do you think this in any way proves you correct?

napo55

Liked Posts:
What incentive would a national reporter whose whole job relies on maintaining good relationships with people within NFL organizations they use as sources have to start making up Teven Jenkins trade rumors? You think these guys are risking relationships and essentially their jobs so they can go on TV and speculate and make up rumors about the trade status of Teven Jenkins?
If they make "news" and stimulate clicks and viewership, they win financially. Integrity be damned.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Respected NFL Insiders who have been wrong before, just recently with Aaron Rodgers for Schefter

What would he be wrong about concerning Jenkins? He’s reporting that the Bears are shopping him. He’s not saying he’s definitely going to be traded. Do you think he’s just making up that the Bears are shopping him?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
No, you guys are right. Ian Rappaport and Adam Schefter just randomly chose to make up trade rumors about household name and NFL superstar Tevin Jenkins. They’re using his name, status and fame to further their careers by making up trade rumors about him. It’s a conspiracy. They’re both working together to further this outright lie and I’m appalled.
Then go right to the source Teven Jenkins..................Don't believe everything you hear. Which is what he said over a month ago.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What would he be wrong about concerning Jenkins? He’s reporting that the Bears are shopping him. He’s not saying he’s definitely going to be traded. Do you think he’s just making up that the Bears are shopping him?
What the Bears are doing with Tevin and what he's speculating based on a source are looking to be completely different

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you think “taking calls” means?

How do you think this in any way proves you correct?
Two scenarios of trade conversations:

1). Other team calls on a player to see if they're available. That would be described as the Bears TAKING CALLS on a player.

2). If the Bears were actively MAKING CALLS looking for a trade partner, that would be described as SHOPPING A PLAYER. That has never been reported in regards to Jenkins.

Nuance is important here. That's why I said listen to how precisely Rapsheet phrased his initial report.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
What the Bears are doing with Tevin and what he's speculating based on a source are looking to be completely different

If a source is telling hims this its not speculation. And he’s not saying the Bears are definitely trading him. He’s saying he’s on the block.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Two scenarios of trade conversations:

1). Other team calls on a player to see if they're available. That would be described as the Bears TAKING CALLS on a player.

2). If the Bears were actively MAKING CALLS looking for a trade partner, that would be described as SHOPPING A PLAYER. That has never been reported in regards to Jenkins.

Nuance is important here. That's why I said listen to how precisely Rapsheet phrased his initial report.

You’ve been reduced to semantics games. You’re also changing your argument. if they’re taking calls he’s still on the block. They’re still open to trading him. You have been claiming Rappaport was speculating. What is he speculating about?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’ve been reduced to semantics games. You’re also changing your argument. if they’re taking calls he’s still on the block. They’re still open to trading him. You have been claiming Rappaport was speculating. What is he speculating about?
Seriously, man. WTF is your comprehension issue?

Rapsheet reported that teams called the Bears about Jenkins. He didn't say anything about the Bears willingness to trade Jenkins. His source very well could have been OUTSIDE THE ORGANIZATION. :::gasp:::

I'm not questioning the accuracy of *his* report. He reported what he heard.

I'm saying his reporting doesn't capture the reality of what's happening with the Bears. No details about a trade followed and Jenkins made the 53 as the starting RG. It's a nothingburger, man.