Untold: Operation Flagrant Foul

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall seen this yet?

As a pretty big sports gambler, its pretty sickening. The NBA mafia'd that cover up. The fact Scott Fischer is still allowed to ref is insane. Give it a watch. Shows exactly how the NBA has always been involved in outcome of games.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yall seen this yet?

As a pretty big sports gambler, its pretty sickening. The NBA mafia'd that cover up. The fact Scott Fischer is still allowed to ref is insane. Give it a watch. Shows exactly how the NBA has always been involved in outcome of games.
Then why do you gamble on it if you truly feel this way?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Based on the NFL officiating in some games last season, I’d say there’s a lot of “flagrant fouls” across the sports world/leagues

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
NBA refs/players definitely work towards certain spreads, and I've found, on one occasion, a team that was losing by like 7 pts with 30-40 seconds left and they just shut it down and quit.

It seemed pretty obvious they'd found the right spot for the bets and let the time tick off with like 25 left on the clock.

If I bet, its because I just hope I happen to pick the right side of a rigged afair.

There's nothing better than when you read a game right and bet the fuck outta it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My rankings on rigged sports:
1. Tennis
2. NCAA MBB
3. NBA/NFL
4. MLB
5. Hockey(I bet hockey but dont watch enough to know things that make a difference but arent egregious)

I dont bet soccer. Hate the sport even though I played it as a youth all the way up to HS.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My rankings on rigged sports:
1. Tennis
2. NCAA MBB
3. NBA/NFL
4. MLB
5. Hockey(I bet hockey but dont watch enough to know things that make a difference but arent egregious)

I dont bet soccer. Hate the sport even though I played it as a youth all the way up to HS.
Hockey is suspicious as fuck.

It’s the penalties and power of the refs makes it one of the worst actually in terms of ref power.

Refs and goalies control the game.

But don’t underestimate Russian player and Russian mafia involvement either.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worse…

Think about the conflicts of interest that have been allowed to form in sports, with media giants yahoo and ESPN owning sports books now. They use pawn broadcasters with low IQ to write articles and get on the microphone for them and push narratives.

Even LeBron James media company dabbled with this a few times in Cleveland, slipping out false injury reports and swaying lines by 100’s of points.

Now DraftKings is partners with the Patriots, and the NHL put a microchip in the puck and in player helmets and sold the big data to sports books who were…interested…the highest bidder.

We need to disinfect our media and politician conflicts of interest to ever get anywhere as a society, even break up some investment conglomerates profiting on destroying civilization.

It’s not just sports, it’s global business in general. We allow big powers to smash hard fought structures and profit on the chaos.

We should be hunting those people and hanging them publicly.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Finally got a chance to watch this the other day, ending definitely makes the NBA look sus af