Who do you want to see claimed from waivers?

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I'm still very interested in OJ Howard. He's had some very bad years but he's also had some solid ones

Fields and Getsy may be able to unlock more consistency out of him as the #2 tight tend behind Kmet

Liked Posts:
I'm still very interested in OJ Howard. He's had some very bad years but he's also had some solid ones

Fields and Getsy may be able to unlock more consistency out of him as the #2 tight tend behind Kmet
His good years are long gone, if he couldn’t succeed with TB and they wouldn’t give him a spot after Gronk left, that’s pretty telling

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
His good years are long gone, if he couldn’t succeed with TB and they wouldn’t give him a spot after Gronk left, that’s pretty telling
I think he tore his Achilles early year 1 with Brady and hasn't really had time to get back to 100% after that (who knows if he will ever be the same athlete).

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bears are going to be that active with the waivers. They kept every draft pick and 3 UDFA players. They obviously are going with their young guys they already brought in. They value that over someone else's trash.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
They can really use some help at CB and TE

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Can he run well and get out to the second level or does he shit the bed trying to shed defenders?
See above article link

In football.......Usually its defenders who "shed blockers" not O linemen. SMH
In any case, I'm here to discuss who the Bears might acquire off waivers. I'm not here to discuss what comes out of a Mr.Jone's butt when he's in bed, nor anything thereof. I'm sure u can find that on another website.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See above article link

In any case, I'm here to discuss who the Bears might acquire off waivers. I'm not here to discuss what comes out of a Mr.Jone's butt when he's in bed, nor anything thereof. I'm sure u can find that on another website.

What the heck?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
See above article link

What the heck?

Sigh...I see what u did #68

Stick to the thread discussion and or.... Refer to the this linked article A Closer Look at Green Bay Packers UDFA OT Caleb Jones

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

3 biggest cuts that could come back to haunt the Packers

3. Caleb Jones, OT​

Offensive tackle depth is pivotal for the Packers entering the upcoming season. That is because starting tackles David Bakthiari and Elgton Jenkins suffered knee injuries in the past two years. Not only that, but both did not participate in preseason action whatsoever.

One player who did was Caleb Jones, an undrafted rookie out of Indiana.

Standing at 6-foot-9 and weighing 370-pounds, Jones was a notable standout throughout training camp, and he participated in all three of Green Bay’s preseason contests.

-------------------------------------

I'd like to see this guy as OG.

Last edited:

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Khyris Tonga cut. Does Poles just have a natural disdain/gut rejection for Pace players? Starting to worry about hubris over practicality. Although Watts seems like a very solid pickup

My biggest question marks of Poles thus far - anti-Pace guy bias (to our detriment), undervalues WR

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khyris Tonga cut. Does Poles just have a natural disdain/gut rejection for Pace players? Starting to worry about hubris over practicality. Although Watts seems like a solid pickup

Makes sense. New system, Tonga will probably clear waivers and return to the practice squad