We scored about 22pg and gave up 15ppg in the preseason. Realistically, could those reg. season #'s get us 9 wins?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If only there were a way to historically check to see if those numbers were good.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most of those guys playing got cut, fucking Poles!!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Nice try but thats literally not how it works..
What in the **** are you talking of? Last time I checked the team that wins the game is the team with more points then the team they are playing against so if your team holds the other team to less points then your team wins the game.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What in the **** are you talking of? Last time I checked the team that wins the game is the team with more points then the team they are playing against so if your team holds the other team to less points then your team wins the game.

Be careful riling up the #mush, he's known to go and get himself banned after he gets caught saying something stupid.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
What says the board?
Seven point differential is straight up killer, a team with that going for them would win 11+ games. But, my wonderful Bears have a ways to go to get there.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I know this alt plays a mentally challenged character but I'll try to help you out

Win game 1 44-0
Lose game 2 30-0

Score 22 ppg
Allowing 15 ppg

See how this works?

My guess is you and grimmy are literally too stupid to comprehend.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
What was the preseason point differential for the '08 Lions?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I know this alt plays a mentally challenged character but I'll try to help you out

Win game 1 44-0
Lose game 2 30-0

Score 22 ppg
Allowing 15 ppg

See how this works?

My guess is you and grimmy are literally too stupid to comprehend.
You are talking about average of games and not taking under consideration to account for the actural preseason games that were literally all wins for the Bears. There were literally zero games where the bears were held to zero points and vice versa no games where the bears opponents didn't score any points.

Bottom line there is no way you can tell anyone that 22 is less then 15 and not come off as a total and udder clown.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You are talking about average of games and not taking under consideration to account for the actural preseason games that were literally all wins for the Bears. There were literally zero games where the bears were held to zero points and vice versa no games where the bears opponents didn't score any points.

Bottom line there is no way you can tell anyone that 22 is less then 15 and not come off as a total and udder clown.
You're literally dumber than I thought

Congrats

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
OP is a trick question, the 2 games vs the Lions could easy account for 112 of that 119 positive point differential.