Rodgers talks more trash

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Spartan is like the wife at the coffee party who announces that her husband got the last lexus available on the lot before the hostess's. He just gets off on being annoying.

Himalayan-chocolate-point.jpg

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Rodgers isn't "right" here either. Maybe with the Vikings he is. But how many Bears and Lions fans have been saying that "this is our year to win the north"? To paint a broad brush that the fanbases are saying that is ridiculous. Bears and Lions fans are generally pessimistic about their teams going into most years. Maybe 2019 we foolishly thought we were going to win it? Most years though it was the opposite.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
But he's speaking of NFC North rivals, who he has lost no playoff games to.

And although only 1-4 in NFC championship games, we're all painfully aware of that 1 team he beat in an NFC Championship game.
I don’t care what he’s talking about. He’s a loser in the playoffs.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
:sleep: Hes boring. 8 division titles woah! Hes got exactly 1 i repeat 1 superbowl win more than we do. Its like the bully who beats up on the special Ed kid with autism but gets his shit pushed in by the kids in normal classes.

mecha

Liked Posts:
:sleep: Hes boring. 8 division titles woah! Hes got exactly 1 i repeat 1 superbowl win more than we do. Its like the bully who beats up on the special Ed kid with autism but gets his shit pushed in by the kids in normal classes.
the Green Bay Packers have 4 Super Bowl wins though.

also @Spartan never change.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many Super Bowls has he been too?
1. Just pointing out facts. This was about trolling NFC North opponents specifically. He has dominated them and if you want to talk playoffs, he's 2-0 vs them there too. Being in a weak division has served him well.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ever the contrarian. @Spartan why have you never dreamed up a scenario that was against the bears since you pretend to be a bears fan and seem to get off on being the victim of conspiracies?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lucky for him he's been in one of the weakest divisions for the entirety of his career.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever the contrarian. @Spartan why have you never dreamed up a scenario that was against the bears since you pretend to be a bears fan and seem to get off on being the victim of conspiracies?
I've never claimed to be a victim. The Bears, however, have been victims of Rodgers and the Pack. You have been a victim which is why your posts are delusional. Conspiracy is just a word dolts, who can't think, use as the reason they bow to their masters.....and become crazy cat ladies.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've never claimed to be a victim. The Bears, however, have been victims of Rodgers and the Pack. You have been a victim which is why your posts are delusional. Conspiracy is just a word dolts, who can't think, use as the reason they bow to their masters.....and become crazy cat ladies.
Last Bears QB that owned the Packers was Rex Grossman.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last Bears QB that owned the Packers was Rex Grossman.
LMAO. I think the oft injured one was 3-0 vs them leading up to that final game in '06 when he got drunk and shit the night before and said he didn't think the game mattered. He played worse that day than he did in the SB.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, this post just speaks for itself, especially considering that @Spartan got vaccinated in order to enlist in the coast guard
Please don't talk politics in the Bears forum. It's wrong. This is all about our Bears.....crazy cat lady.