Rodgers talks more trash

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He’s dominated a pretty weak division throughout his career, we all know that. I personally would never speak the way he does being one of the biggest playoff choke artists in NFL history. We all know he’s going to choke again this season. A lot of talk for a guy who gets shut up every year in the playoffs.

Im sure he’s super hurt with his hall of fame career and numerous accolades, including a Super Bowl, mvp, all pros, and a team chasing him with pallets of cash every year—with the latest one completely ass fucking them if he decides to retire, while completely ignoring a guy they traded up in the first round of a draft

He’s king of the mountain until his smug ass gets knocked off, even if he’s more diva than king of the mountain, he routinely curb stomps the division, and he’s not choking against any nfc north teams in the playoffs last I checked, so I’m not sure he’s the one that should be shutting up.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Im sure he’s super hurt with his hall of fame career and numerous accolades, including a Super Bowl, mvp, all pros, and a team chasing him with pallets of cash every year—with the latest one completely ass fucking them if he decides to retire, while completely ignoring a guy they traded up in the first round of a draft

He’s king of the mountain until his smug ass gets knocked off, even if he’s more diva than king of the mountain, he routinely curb stomps the division, and he’s not choking against any nfc north teams in the playoffs last I checked, so I’m not sure he’s the one that should be shutting up.
Your right he’s the king of the mountain of the NCF north. But I guarantee you he would rather have more Super Bowl wins than being known for dominating the NFC North. Let him talk shit in the regular season. Hasn’t gotten him anywhere

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nope. Just thinking youre riding Rodgers dick a little hard in this thread ?
and what does that have to do with your claim that I would blame the Bears QB if he had the same record? You either have something to back up your statement with or you don't. Based on your history, you do not. You never do. Its always a snide remark, followed by a backtrack or deflect.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He owns the Bears, Vikings and Lions. No if ands or buts about it. Gets laid at will. Filthy rich. Super Bowl Champion.

Better than all of you guys.
Absolutely, not better than Justin Fields tho.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and what does that have to do with your claim that I would blame the Bears QB if he had the same record? You either have something to back up your statement with or you don't. Based on your history, you do not. You never do. Its always a snide remark, followed by a backtrack or deflect.
I said i would bet on it. Didnt say i would win the bet. Calm down lil feller

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His career playoff averages are better than Tom Brady's.
Aaron Rogers career playoff wins 11
Tom Brady career playoff wins 35

Wins are more important and relevant than completion percentage. Are wins a QB stat? Wins are the only stat that matter.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rogers career playoff wins 11
Tom Brady career playoff wins 35

Wins are more important and relevant than completion percentage. Are wins a QB stat? Wins are the only stat that matter.
No, they aren't and I've said this probably 100 times on CCS. Wins matter more than anything but wins aren't a valid argument for a players performance. Its the laziest thing you could do.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, they aren't and I've said this probably 100 times on CCS. Wins matter more than anything but wins aren't a valid argument for a players performance. Its the laziest thing you could do.
No the laziest thing you can do is ignore reality, wins are the ONLY thing that matters, and dig up some irrelevant crap like:

Late season completion percentage in the last 2 minutes of first half when trailing by 1-12 points.

"His completion percentage skyrockets to 82.7% when the humidity dips below 31.4%!!!"

baseball-nerd.jpg

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No the laziest thing you can do is ignore reality, wins are the ONLY thing that matters, and dig up some irrelevant crap like:

Late season completion percentage in the last 2 minutes of first half when trailing by 1-12 points.

"His completion percentage skyrockets to 82.7% when the humidity dips below 31.4%!!!"

View attachment 22287
Ok well the argument isn't that wins aren't the only thing that matters. The argument is that Aaron Rodgers has played well enough to win more playoff games than he has and this is based on stats that are better than a majority of his NFL counterparts, including the guy who has won more than anyone. That is reality. Aaron Rodgers beat the Bears in the playoffs in a game he didnt play well in. Aaron Rodgers lost a playoff game where he had 5 TDs and over 400 yards.

Wins. Are. Not. A. QB. Stat.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok well the argument isn't that wins aren't the only thing that matters. The argument is that Aaron Rodgers has played well enough to win more playoff games than he has and this is based on stats that are better than a majority of his NFL counterparts, including the guy who has won more than anyone. That is reality. Aaron Rodgers beat the Bears in the playoffs in a game he didnt play well in. Aaron Rodgers lost a playoff game where he had 5 TDs and over 400 yards.

Wins. Are. Not. A. QB. Stat.

Wins. Are. The. Only. Things. That. Matter.

Crunch those numbers you dork!

Math-Nerd.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we get Corey Wooten to come out of retirement for one game?

Somebody will get to add some mustard to whatever lesser shot they would have delivered sonedsyZ

Dude is a moron for running his mouth.

No way he plays 6 games in the North this year and stays healthy after his flamboyant boasts.

Book it.