***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
H4Xg7cpTySfDdz8xtHTLGW.jpg
bears-vs-packers-1.png

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
Sunday, September 18th @ 7:20pm (CST)
Lambeau Field
NBC 5
WBBM 780
Green Bay Packers lead series 103-95-6

Bears_Meh_500.gif

index.php

injreportwk2A.pnginjreportwk2B.png
Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 12.33.40 PM.png

index.php

AARON JONES/AJ DILLION vs ROQUAN SMITH

Despite all the offseason chaos, Roquan Smith continued to perform at a high level for Chicago's new look defense in the upset win against the 49ers. Leading the team with nine total tackles(seven solo), Smith seems to be having a blast playing in a monsoon at Solider Field. San Francisco was unable to ever get much going on the ground and Smith played a large part in that. This week he will face the one two punch that was really the only effective part of the Packers offense in their own season opener. Combining for 94 yards on 15 carries with another 7 catches for 73 yards, Matt LaFleur has already expressed his desire to get them more touches. Can Roquan make LaFleur regret that decision as much as Aaron Rodgers regrets the Bears not trading him?

KENNY CLARK vs CODY WHITEHAIR

These two have gotten to see a lot of each other in recent years and despite the familiarity, Kenny Clark still gives the Chicago OL big problems. Last season, Clark had 10 pressures and two sacks while lining up over the combination of Whitehair and Sam Mustipher. While Mustipher played surprisingly well against the 49ers, Cody Whitehair struggled mightly with both Arik Armstead, and Javon Kinlaw, leaving doubts about the Bears longest tenured lineman. Can Whitehair keep a clean pocket for his young QB or will Justin Fields be working his legs out all night long?

JOE BARRY vs LUKE GETSY

It sure is going to be a quick homecoming for Luke Getsy, who gets his shot at leading his own offense for the oldest rival of the team his NFL career blossomed for. The question becomes then, which coach has the edge when it comes to their previous intimate familiarity with each other. While Getsy's offense is still trying to find it's footing in Chicago, Green Bay bolstered an already talented defense with draft picks DE Devonte Wyatt and LB Quay Walker. Adding those two players to Kenny Clark, Jaire Alexander, Rashan Gary, Eric Stokes, and Adrian Amos makes for one of the most talented defenses in the league. In 2021, Joe Barry showed a good variety of Cover 3 (40%), Cover 4 (22%), Cover 1 (17.5%), and Cover 6 (16%) concepts. On third downs, he tends to lean more heavily on Cover 1 looks (27.5%). The defense is susceptible to big plays when in those Cover 1 looks, but the Chicago offense still has to prove it can make those big plays consistently. Barry also does not bring more than four pass rushers very often, sitting at the bottom of blitz rates in the NFL. Will that change against an inexperienced offensive line or will a monstrous Packer defensive line keep the Getsy offense stunted for another week?

Aaron Rodgers did not complete a touchdown pass in last week's opener in Minnesota. While it is only the 12th time in 100 starts that Rodgers did not get a TD, number 11 came in the playoff loss to San Francisco to end the Packers 2021 season. So it has now been 21 consecutive drives and a whopping 63 passes without a touchdown pass for Aaron Rodgers as he will have to face a Chicago defense that did not allow a TD pass in their own opener.

tumblr_inline_nyunmgkUP31ra99nv_500.gif

PASSING
Justin Fields

4362887.png

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
17​
8​
121​
47.1​
7.1​
2​
1​
51​
2​
85.7​

RECEIVING
Dante Pettis

3127306.png

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
1​
51​
51.0​
51​
1​

RUSHING
Khalil Herbert
4035886.png
ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
9​
45​
5.0​
12​
1​

index.php

dwcprodz-dwc.gif

TACKLES
Roquan Smith

3915189.png

COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
9​
7​
2​
0​
1​

INTERCEPTIONS
Eddie Jackson
3054847.png

INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
1​
26​
0​
26​
1​

SACKS
Dominique Robinson
4244300.png

1.5 Sacks
7 Total Tackles
1 Tackle For A Loss
1 Impending Defensive ROTY Award

power-rankings-head-png.7070

PFT​
27​
NFL​
25​
USA Today​
29​
ESPN​
25​
CBS​
25​

insights-heading-png.7071

win-heading-png.6765

The Bears (+9.5) travel up north to take on the Green Bay Packers in Week 2. Let's do another giveaway to get the spirits up a little more in here.

We'll be giving away a Bears hat of your choice from Fanatics.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!!!

lfeg8f7qzhwnhq4aztos.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 12.20.40 PM.png

gameday-food-heading-png.7072

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
View attachment 22503
View attachment 22504

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
Sunday, September 18th @ 7:20pm (CST)
Lambeau Field
NBC 5
WBBM 780
Green Bay Packers lead series 103-95-6

View attachment 22527

index.php

View attachment 22531View attachment 22532

index.php

AARON JONES/AJ DILLION vs ROQUAN SMITH

Despite all the offseason chaos, Roquan Smith continued to perform at a high level for Chicago's new look defense in the upset win against the 49ers. Leading the team with nine total tackles(seven solo), Smith seems to be having a blast playing in a monsoon at Solider Field. San Francisco was unable to ever get much going on the ground and Smith played a large part in that. This week he will face the one two punch that was really the only effective part of the Packers offense in their own season opener. Combining for 94 yards on 15 carries with another 7 catches for 73 yards, Matt LaFleur has already expressed his desire to get them more touches. Can Roquan make LaFleur regret that decision as much as Aaron Rodgers regrets the Bears not trading him?

KENNY CLARK vs CODY WHITEHAIR

These two have gotten to see a lot of each other in recent years and despite the familiarity, Kenny Clark still gives the Chicago OL big problems. Last season, Clark had 10 pressures and two sacks while lining up over the combination of Whitehair and Sam Mustipher. While Mustipher played surprisingly well against the 49ers, Cody Whitehair struggled mightly with both Arik Armstead, and Javon Kinlaw, leaving doubts about the Bears longest tenured lineman. Can Whitehair keep a clean pocket for his young QB or will Justin Fields be working his legs out all night long?

JOE BARRY vs LUKE GETSY

It sure is going to be a quick homecoming for Luke Getsy, who gets his shot at leading his own offense for the oldest rival of the team his NFL career blossomed for. The question becomes then, which coach has the edge when it comes to their previous intimate familiarity with each other. While Getsy's offense is still trying to find it's footing in Chicago, Green Bay bolstered an already talented defense with draft picks DE Devonte Wyatt and LB Quay Walker. Adding those two players to Kenny Clark, Jaire Alexander, Rashan Gary, Eric Stokes, and Adrian Amos makes for one of the most talented defenses in the league. In 2021, Joe Barry showed a good variety of Cover 3 (40%), Cover 4 (22%), Cover 1 (17.5%), and Cover 6 (16%) concepts. On third downs, he tends to lean more heavily on Cover 1 looks (27.5%). The defense is susceptible to big plays when in those Cover 1 looks, but the Chicago offense still has to prove it can make those big plays consistently. Barry also does not bring more than four pass rushers very often, sitting at the bottom of blitz rates in the NFL. Will that change against an inexperienced offensive line or will a monstrous Packer defensive line keep the Getsy offense stunted for another week?

Aaron Rodgers did not complete a touchdown pass in last week's opener in Minnesota. While it is only the 12th time in 100 starts that Rodgers did not get a TD, number 11 came in the playoff loss to San Francisco to end the Packers 2021 season. So it has now been 21 consecutive drives and a whopping 63 passes without a touchdown pass for Aaron Rodgers as he will have to face a Chicago defense that did not allow a TD pass in their own opener.

View attachment 22526

PASSING
Justin Fields

View attachment 22505

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
17​
8​
121​
47.1​
7.1​
2​
1​
51​
2​
85.7​

RECEIVING
Dante Pettis

View attachment 22497

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
1​
51​
51.0​
51​
1​

RUSHING
Khalil Herbert
View attachment 22498
ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
9​
45​
5.0​
12​
1​
COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
9​
7​
2​
0​
1​

INTERCEPTIONS
Eddie Jackson
View attachment 22499

INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
1​
26​
0​
26​
1​

SACKS
Dominique Robinson
View attachment 22500

1.5 Sacks
7 Total Tackles
1 Tackle For A Loss
1 Impending Defensive ROTY Award

power-rankings-head-png.7070

PFT​
27​
NFL​
25​
USA Today​
29​
ESPN​
25​
CBS​
25​

thread is LIT and better than anything @Grimson has ever made.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's a good thing being that I don't even care about football. Also hope the Bears lose anyways lol.
Hey my cookout just got a little spicier this sunday. My uncle who is like 80% @The Hawk and 20% @dabears70 is planning on stopping by. Do you want to come over and "thank him for his service" (atomic wedgie) at halftime after he drinks too many beers?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey my cookout just got a little spicier this sunday. My uncle who is like 80% @The Hawk and 20% @dabears70 is planning on stopping by. Do you want to come over and "thank him for his service" (atomic wedgie) at halftime after he drinks too many beers?
Holy hell.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I smell an upset. Or maybe it's toast I smell? Guys I might be having a seizure.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe

Hey GREAT MORNING! I talked it over with the missus and she did say I can come over 2mownfor the game as long as it's AFTER FOUR PM. She ordered like $550 worth of stuff for Amazon that should be here right after Yoga class that I have to help sort through. Probably a few things that require assembly so should take roughly 1 halve hour. Taking kids 2 see BAD GUYS based on your daughter's recc from last weekend after the beat me in Rocket League again. After that I gotta grill some chicken and make some ground turkey and quinoa for the kids meal prep for the week, but after that I can head over and probably make it just in time for a game of KLOWN HOLE right b4 pregame.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This game is HUGE on so many levels . . .

Bears 2-0
Packers 0-2
OMFG MAKE IT HAPPEN!

MUST WIN

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe

Hey GREAT MORNING! I talked it over with the missus and she did say I can come over 2mownfor the game as long as it's AFTER FOUR PM. She ordered like $550 worth of stuff for Amazon that should be here right after Yoga class that I have to help sort through. Probably a few things that require assembly so should take roughly 1 halve hour. Taking kids 2 see BAD GUYS based on your daughter's recc from last weekend after the beat me in Rocket League again. After that I gotta grill some chicken and make some ground turkey and quinoa for the kids meal prep for the week, but after that I can head over and probably make it just in time for a game of KLOWN HOLE right b4 pregame.
Yikes that's a long list! I've got kid's soccer, a skatepark event for the 9 year old, Alzheimer's walk all today then 2mow church, catechism class for my daughter, mother in law visit prep, BIG COOK for the game, garden cleanup and FALL PLANTING, beer run for my MORON uncle coming over to get wedgied at halftime 2mow night and now I have to dig out KLOWN HOLE from behind all the CHIT in my shed.

ENJOY THE BAD GUYS, i found it entertaining.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Take the points and GO ALL IN, eeezy money boyz

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I smell an upset. Or maybe it's toast I smell? Guys I might be having a seizure.
A stroke is what you’re thinking of, I believe. So yeah, you might be having one lol