***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The Bears are just allergic to being good.
It was actually a TD.

I’ve never seen a team get 0 points for a touchdown haha ;)

Just messin. But yeah they got cute and paid the price. It seems like the Bears haven’t won a game in GB since the Lovie Smith Era. Just terrible

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
QB draw out of the shotgun? Who in their right mind calls that garbage play?

Getsy = Nagy in disguise.
Yeah I think all the concerns of him leaving to be a head coach will be put to rest just from this one dumb play. ?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You can't leave it up to the refs in a game in Green Bay. Coaches should know that. Stuff the ball in there and don't leave it up to the stupid bias refs.
I really don’t think the coaches planned to leave it to the refs

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dallas and 49er fans next to me, yelling at screen that the Bears scored and replay shows it ?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Monty stumbles for 5 but instead they run the QB from shotgun. And no Jenkins in while Patrick gets stuffed by Kmet.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Bears get to embrace their owner Rodgers... again :( and tonight we get to embrace their new co-owners Dillon and Jones.

So frustrating that Getsy could not simply run with what was working on the two long drives tonight. It was like watching Matt Nagy where he couldn't help himself and go back to the stupid runs out of shotgun tonight. Why he thinks that is what is needed is beyond me. Such a frustrating loss when there was so much potential to actually get a W from Green Bay tonight. Defense better figure out the running game issues as well.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still a shitty playcall. Fields is 7-9 for 70 yards. That's really good efficiency, but Getsy sucks, so he calls a game like shit.
He either has no faith in Fields, or no faith in the WR/Protection.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WTF is Jackson doing?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goodnight....comical. Jackson standing flat footed