***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I usually give the Bears 4 games. I've seen enough. This team is exactly what the experts have said they are one of if not the worst team in the league. Some of this is coaching but the truth is there is very little talent in this team. I'm just glad they showed who they are early. I won't waste my time on watching them.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
They’ll improve as the season progresses, but, god they need more talent. Next year they’ll have a ton of money, I hope they spend wisely…

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
He can only run the plays that are called. They were down 17 and ran the ball every play
There is a reason why. When you know you have a qb that can chuck it all over the field you call pass plays. When you don't, you run it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, it’s a rebuild…..I hate losing but that’s the reality…
Exactly. The same people come on here and bitch like old whores when everyone was calling for this team to win 3 or 4 games. Did a lucky waterlogged win change all that? The only thing that pisses me off is the ritualistic yearly fuck job by the NFL and their officials. It's bad enough just knowing the Bears will lose....no one cares to see the needlessly bad calls going against any team that sets foot in Green Bay.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When has Fields EVER shown the ability to have a 400 yard passing game in his entire career? When the Bears are down he cannot even become Stat Padford.
when have the bears had anything resembling a good supporting cast to allow him to put up 400 yards? they have what is universally regarded as the worst offensive roster in the nfl and a green OC.

I’m shocked that this was been ugly… even though I kept calling this would happen but hey, at least the bears have a box safety!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There is a reason why. When you know you have a qb that can chuck it all over the field you call pass plays. When you don't, you run it.

Chuck it to who, exactly?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They’ll improve as the season progresses, but, god they need more talent. Next year they’ll have a ton of money, I hope they spend wisely…
They need better talent everywhere. Including QB, GM and every coaching position

Rise

Liked Posts:
We have now faced two of the top3 best defenses so let see what happen when things come easier next week.

Is it easier? Lovie’s defense looked pretty good against Russel Wilson. Same garbage the bears run.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can thank the Bears for one thing. The amount of sucking they have had over the past decade has totally made my sons have 0 interest in football. This curse of being a fan of this franchise will die with me, and they won’t have to endure the bullshit us fans witness year after year of incompetence.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
it's second game in a rebuild season after stealing one from SF. Did we expect to go undefeated? The coach is still trying to see what he has. We made room to improve NEXT YEAR why are we acting like we are ready now lol? Plus it's GB which is always a tough game and full of controversial calls. It's actually a running joke that's how common it is. They spent a hundred million dollars more than us to beat us by 17 points. Is it a win yeah but did we have some more continuity yes. I think we are seeing a line up start to form. Need improvement absolutely ? but I see things that can be built on. But I'm a optimistic realist so it's easy for me. Some of you need blood pressure medication I think lol.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Well, except for both the game plan and the execution being terrible, that wasn't too bad ..

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Fields has only had 3 games in his career without an INT in the games he's finished. That's just awful.
High interception count never hurt Brett Favre I think he'll be ok as long as the TD column number is greater.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Fuck this fucking team. NFL bending over backwards so the idiot McCaskeys can retain ownership. Fuck those assholes who've done nothing in 50 fucking years. Get a real God damn owner who knows how to actually own a fucking football team.