Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Shitty thing and pussy way out by even making this statement!

We would put in the work and for much less money if we had the opportunity.

We pay to put in the work to be fans!

He should have just manned up and said that he played like shit, they got their asses kicked, he will learn from it and try harder to be better!

It’s also a bitch move to say that they were one okay away from making it a game! Ifs and buts are excuses! They still would have given up a bomb and not stopped them and given up a field goal!

The coaches were bitches too!

Man the fuck up and admit you were all shit, got your asses kicked
If you were in the same position you might put in the work and you would expect to get paid market price which is what they expect no different than the job you’re in now or anything else you would do for money.

Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over a comment like this and calling the player a pussy. Holy shit some people are deranged.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well, he’s correct that we don’t put any work, just money and time.

But it hurt us more, it’s not our job and we are not getting paid ridiculous amount for it.
I'm surprised you haven't offed yourself yet honestly

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shitty thing and pussy way out by even making this statement!

We would put in the work and for much less money if we had the opportunity.

We pay to put in the work to be fans!

He should have just manned up and said that he played like shit, they got their asses kicked, he will learn from it and try harder to be better!

It’s also a bitch move to say that they were one okay away from making it a game! Ifs and buts are excuses! They still would have given up a bomb and not stopped them and given up a field goal!

The coaches were bitches too!

Man the fuck up and admit you were all shit, got your asses kicked
*chefs kiss*

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
His dumbass haircut doesn't help things either.

I like how he places those two pieces right in front of his eyes under his helmet so that his vision is impaired!!!!

You can see him literally doing this shit.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
If you were in the same position you might put in the work and you would expect to get paid market price which is what they expect no different than the job you’re in now or anything else you would do for money.

Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over a comment like this and calling the player a pussy. Holy shit some people are deranged.
Deranged?

In any job in the world if any employee acted like this and made a stupid comment like this, he’d be reprimanded or at minimum taught to be better.

It’s a pussy thing to say- it’s an excuse.

He’s bitching out bc he knows he played like shit.

A leader would have manned up and admitted he played like shit and the other team was better today.

He can also say it without a stupid sour puss on his face! He needs to learn to be a leader and better person!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Deranged?

In any job in the world if any employee acted like this and made a stupid comment like this, he’d be reprimanded or at minimum taught to be better.

It’s a pussy thing to say- it’s an excuse.

He’s bitching out bc he knows he played like shit.

A leader would have manned up and admitted he played like shit and the other team was better today.

He can also say it without a stupid sour puss on his face! He needs to learn to be a leader and better person!
Lol he must have got you right in your feels! Tell me about all your Fandom work you've done. Carrying the weight of this franchise for decades is no small burden right? Who is he to say mean things to you?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I disagree, probably only in a shipping job. In the end, it's probably the packer's fault though

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I love how you messageboard heros feel the need to defend millionaire crybabys who can't get the job done playing a game.

Fields ain't gonna do himself any favors alienating the fan base with these kind of comments.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
The product on the field last night doesn't look like the work is being put in Justin.

You need to get rid of the ball quicker, put that on your list of work to do and STFU

These guys make more money than most will see in a lifetime, fans have every right to have high expectations.
I do believe he is putting in the work, I just do not think he is very good.