Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bad move by Mr. Fields. That is the type of careless comparison that will get you booed at family night.

... honestly, if the dude played like any of the top QBs out there, I wouldnt care if he stood up there telling all the fans that he will be by to plow their mothers later.
Produce on sunday, and I dont give a fuck what you say.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Do you think he gave a good answer to that question?? I think he comes off as arrogant and entitled by saying it.
Not sure how him answering honestly is being arrogant.

You seem pretty submissive

Bust

Liked Posts:
justin experiment will near a close when the Texans hold him to 50 yards passing.

This is who we need boyz . . .

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I would. He just looked shite in a primetime game against the 'hated' rival Packers, as a player that probably gets tiresome.

I'm bored of PR controlled bullshit that comes from football players when they are asked questions that they give answers too and then that answer gets twisted to create drama for window lickers to start crying about how hard it is as a fan to follow a sports team.

I agree with politically correct statements but he could have just said I’m pissed off that we lost. I only saw this one clip and not the whole press conference.

He was goaded with the question too but I believe his answer could have been much better too.

I don’t think it was wise for him to say what he did about the fans. Doesn’t look good to many and I think it made him look weak by saying it.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Bad move by Mr. Fields. That is the type of careless comparison that will get you booed at family night.

... honestly, if the dude played like any of the top QBs out there, I wouldnt care if he stood up there telling all the fans that he will be by to plow their mothers later.
Produce on sunday, and I dont give a fuck what you say.

Thank you! Agreed!

I think it was a stupid move on his part but we all make mistakes. Hope he learns from it though.

He could have been asked a much tougher question that focused more on his horrible production of throwing for 48 yards.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I agree with politically correct statements but he could have just said I’m pissed off that we lost. I only saw this one clip and not the whole press conference.

He was goaded with the question too but I believe his answer could have been much better too.

I don’t think it was wise for him to say what he did about the fans. Doesn’t look good to many and I think it made him look weak by saying it.
Maybe go find the full interview then.

Bust

Liked Posts:

justin also claimed last year after a preseason game the nfl is no more faster compared to college football so . . .

mbison

Liked Posts:
The product on the field last night doesn't look like the work is being put in Justin.

You need to get rid of the ball quicker, put that on your list of work to do and STFU

These guys make more money than most will see in a lifetime, fans have every right to have high expectations.
They also have a 15 years less of a life span.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Maybe go find the full interview then.
I just watched the full interview and Fields answer was amd is still stupid.

I disagree with you!

The guy should have had a follow up question to fields: if you put in so much work then how much work is going to take to throw for 300 given you only threw for 48 yards???

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im shocked a poster named after the broom closet crybaby is raging about a player stating the obvious that the players care more and put in more work than the bald coach potatoes

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The flip side to this is what we'd be saying/thinking if a fan cared more than the player.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins

I disagree with you!

The guy should have had a follow up question to fields: if you put in so much work then how much work is going to take to throw for 300 given you only threw for 48 yards???
Cool.

Blocked.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I disagree with you!

I bet you hate the new mermaid too lol

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Where is the lie? Making a story about nothing.