Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

jc456

Liked Posts:
All the reetarded fans who rush out and buy merch when this franchise is ran by a clown lol ? I see nothing wrong here,. He's right he was talking more about his team mates anyway.
leave the fan base out of it then. What I watched didn't look like much went into it. No blocking, no tackling and kind of what the sport is. Hard work would show up in those two areas.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As soon as I heard him say it, I knew the meatballs would be upset.

"How dare you, Justin??? I bleed navy and orange! And I'll continue to do so long after you're no longer a bear!"

?

He could have said it in a more diplomatic way. And I'm sure he'll be asked about it a lot. He'll acknowledge our feelings as being valid. Don't worry. ?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This really isn't a good look for him. I'm thinking Poles is just about done with him
As if the draft and offseason weren’t already an indication of this.

Bears fans and Chicago media keep convincing themselves that this year is all about QB development, when the GM’s actions in the draft and offseason tell us completely different, and the coach’s playcalling tells us completely different,

I’ll say again what I said draft night and got flamed for: Ryan Poles does not give a shit about Justin Fields. He gives a shit about building the team from the ground up.

Will it work? Time will tell.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
What about Poles'resume or moves this last offseason entitle him to any benefit of the doubt, especially if he has already decided he wants HIS QB and thinks thay dude will play so much better than Fields with the same or similar core of offensive talent. Like I have said before, as a McCaskey hire he is another failed executive until he proves me wrong.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not seeing improvements from college he's still doing the weird throwing motion thing that worked in college against bad defenses see Alabama and Northwestern but doesn't seem to work in the NFL...

View attachment 22628

View attachment 22629

Yeah, THAT was a dumb remark. Take ownership and be humble. Don't get baited by ass-hats in the media. Say something like I'm going to get better and so is my team. Bottom line, we were in that game. I SCORED ON THAT TOUCHDOWN. Shit like that.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, THAT was a dumb remark. Take ownership and be humble. Don't get baited by ass-hats in the media. Say something like I'm going to get better and so is my team. Bottom line, we were in that game. I SCORED ON THAT TOUCHDOWN. Shit like that.

lmao this isnt the movie Rudy you fucking imbecile

jc456

Liked Posts:
As soon as I heard him say it, I knew the meatballs would be upset.

"How dare you, Justin??? I bleed navy and orange! And I'll continue to do so long after you're no longer a bear!"

?

He could have said it in a more diplomatic way. And I'm sure he'll be asked about it a lot. He'll acknowledge our feelings as being valid. Don't worry. ?
so you do admire Aaron Rodgers and his claim to ownership of the Bears. cool.

Defending honor doesn't exist for you.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bears fans and Chicago media keep convincing themselves that this year is all about QB development, when the GM’s actions in the draft and offseason tell us completely different, and the coach’s playcalling tells us completely different,

I’ll say again what I said draft night and got flamed for: Ryan Poles does not give a shit about Justin Fields. He gives a shit about building the team from the ground up.

I think that if he is smart, he will give a shit about a gifted athlete that he has. That team we played last night has a payroll $100+M more than the Bears have and has an all world 4 time MVP quarterbacking them. And this team was a bad referee call from being one touchdown down mid 4th quarter. Anything could have happened after that typical pro GB call which most of the calls were in that game once again.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well, he’s correct that we don’t put any work, just money and time.

But it hurt us more, it’s not our job and we are not getting paid ridiculous amount for it.
Then stop doing that. And while you're at it stop whining like a little bitch. You do it every single year.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im shocked a poster named after the broom closet crybaby is raging about a player stating the obvious that the players care more and put in more work than the bald coach potatoes
Lol at "coach potatoes". Imma steal that.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You still expect to see some improvement from Fields. I'm not one to be reactionary after week 2 though

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I love how you messageboard heros feel the need to defend millionaire crybabys who can't get the job done playing a game.

Fields ain't gonna do himself any favors alienating the fan base with these kind of comments.

Except nobody is doing that. We're just making fun of dipshits like you who get mad that Fields isn't playing like Mahomes.