Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

jc456

Liked Posts:
Except nobody is doing that. We're just making fun of dipshits like you who get mad that Fields isn't playing like Mahomes.
I just want him to play like Tribisky

Last edited:

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Except nobody is doing that. We're just making fun of dipshits like you who get mad that Fields isn't playing like Mahomes.
Mahomes?

Lol Fields is playing worse than Trubisky did in as many games but go ahead and keep calling ME a dipshit, look in the mirror pal.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mahomes?

Lol Fields is playing worse than Trubisky did in as many games but go ahead and keep calling ME a dipshit, look in the mirror pal.
I will, cause you are. A pretty big one too.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think that if he is smart, he will give a shit about a gifted athlete that he has. That team we played last night has a payroll $100+M more than the Bears have and has an all world 4 time MVP quarterbacking them. And this team was a bad referee call from being one touchdown down mid 4th quarter. Anything could have happened after that typical pro GB call which most of the calls were in that game once again.
The Packers have a middling defense that shouldn’t have been able to hold a halfway competent NFL offense to 10 points.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I will, cause you are. A pretty big one too.
You're a dipshit, keep supporting shit play asshole.

Slinging insults is all you know cause you're a fucking moron who can't think for himself.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lmao this isnt the movie Rudy you fucking imbecile
Spoken by a wimp who never played on a varsity level team of any type in his life. The only thing Grimey played was with himself.:ditka:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mahomes?

Did Fields not play well against the 9ers? I also think that Trubisky got a bad deal with coaching. I think that Fields has more physical talent than Mitch has and has a good chance of being a good play maker. Whether he develops or not depends on him and being put in the right position to succeed.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
so you do admire Aaron Rodgers and his claim to ownership of the Bears. cool.

Defending honor doesn't exist for you.
Lol @ honor. What?

And when did I say anything about Aaron Rodgers? Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a very good point. Back in basic Lieutenant Third Leg bent me over while watching Rudy. That is partially why my favorite hobby is carving dildos made out of wood. Brings me back to a time in my life where I never had to leave the wire and got sweet sweet lovin in the barracks by Lt. whenever I wanted.
Woah dude... this is the Bears board. TOO MUCH INFO!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Spoken by a wimp who never played on a varsity level team of any type in his life. The only thing Grimey played was with himself.:ditka:
@Grimson is a master of Krav Maga and would literally whoop you in under 5 seconds if it wasn't for the fact you're in a wheelchair. He doesn't fight gay cripples.