Could be Mitch’s last start in Pittsburgh

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ok genius, explain to me why he shouldn't be...the gang of young smartasses here all want to prop up the QB who can't get the ball out and is bashing the WR's who have caught everything thrown their way....oh they're not getting separation....they ARE getting separation...what they're not getting is the ball
Why are you raging right now? Dante Pettit has been in the NFL 5 years and hasn’t even cracked 1000 yards.

It’s very cool that he’s been open like 2 times and congrats to him on that Niners busted coverage but you’re going to have to show me more than that to make up for 5 years of being unproductive. He’s on his third team.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They don't look as bad as we did with that QB.
And how much better would our QB look if he had ANY talent on offense?

I can't believe there are people who are fighting against having an offense.
Always.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Does he have to be elite for you to want him? The Bears have one starting caliber WR on their roster and id put him at least on the same level as Mooney.
i think he's better than Mooney

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Why are you raging right now? Dante Pettit has been in the NFL 5 years and hasn’t even cracked 1000 yards.

It’s very cool that he’s been open like 2 times and congrats to him on that Niners busted coverage but you’re going to have to show me more than that to make up for 5 years of being unproductive. He’s on his third team.
did you say that when aaron rodgers threw a TD to alan lazard....he's never cracked 1000 yards so he must suck? go look at the all 22, he and ESB are open every play but all you can see is Field's belly button

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Going to Pickett is basically Pittsburgh giving up on the season and letting the rookie get his growing pains. Which might not be a bad idea with how stacked the AFC is this year anyway.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What are all these forward passes the white and brown teams are doing. It looks fun.
What the hell is this "forward pass" you are talking about?

I have never heard of that thing before, me being from Chicago.

Is that what Josh Bellamy did to his teammates' girlfriends or wives was called?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
did you say that when aaron rodgers threw a TD to alan lazard....he's never cracked 1000 yards so he must suck? go look at the all 22, he and ESB are open every play but all you can see is Field's belly button
I'm not saying he sucks, I'm saying he's not a starting caliber WR. Starting caliber WRs don't have 800 yards after 5 years in the league with multiple teams.

I don't have the all 22. I'm completely fine with watching a 10-20 min breakdown by professionals who get paid to break things down. They're open every play? So if i went and watched a pro break down the game i will be them both open on every single play?

What do you mean by "seeing Fields belly button"? Is that a homo blowjob joke? I've never given a blow job so forgive me for not understanding the givers POV but I'll take your word for it. Getting them is fun though! On behalf of your partners THANK YOU FOR YOU SERVICE!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying he sucks, I'm saying he's not a starting caliber WR. Starting caliber WRs don't have 800 yards after 5 years in the league with multiple teams.

I don't have the all 22. I'm completely fine with watching a 10-20 min breakdown by professionals who get paid to break things down. They're open every play? So if i went and watched a pro break down the game i will be them both open on every single play?

What do you mean by "seeing Fields belly button"? Is that a homo blowjob joke? I've never given a blow job so forgive me for not understanding the givers POV but I'll take your word for it. Getting them is fun though! On behalf of your partners THANK YOU FOR YOU SERVICE!
go find someone else to try to fuck with kid you're pathetic

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Could be Mitch’s last start in Pittsburgh​

Well Mitch just scored to put Pitt. ahead

"Could"

Idiot.

It was a real time comment.
Anyway, What's idiotic is u laying around on your stomach thinking about me and initiating contact with me.
Lets see if u can go a week or 2 without u thinking about me. The timer starts now >>⏲️

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyway, What's idiotic is u laying around on your stomach thinking about me and initiating contact with me.
Lets see if u can go a week or 2 without u thinking about me. The timer starts now >>⏲️
You don't set the rules, Mr. Armchair Mod.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You don't set the rules, Mr. Armchair Mod.

1663957617498.png

Wow....ya couldn't go a 45 min. without u thinking about me. For ur own mental health lets try it again. The timer starts now >>⏲️

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a perfect throw by Mitch. Mitch didn't play poorly, if Diontae makes that catch PIT likely wins.

I agree. And that perfect throw was a very hurried one with Garrett in Trubisky's face.

Trubisky was so-so in the first 2 games but really played very well last night. The 2nd half disaster was on the o line and receivers, and even more so the defense not being able to get off the field, Chubb just eating them up.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok genius, explain to me why he shouldn't be...the gang of young smartasses here all want to prop up the QB who can't get the ball out and is bashing the WR's who have caught everything thrown their way....oh they're not getting separation....they ARE getting separation...what they're not getting is the ball
Are you 70?