We are in bust territory

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Too early to say bust, but not too early to say what he has put on tape so far in '22 is not NFL level QB film.

I can't see anything I like in him that shows he can be the guy...

Accuracy? No.
Leadership? No.
Read Defenses? No.
Quick decision making? No.

Nothing and it's really disappointing

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can't see anything I like in him that shows he can be the guy...

Accuracy? No.
Leadership? No.
Read Defenses? No.
Quick decision making? No.

Nothing and it's really disappointing

His body language and facial expressions on the sideline are quite fucking annoying. Acting like a defeated bitch on that bench.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's that, I want the #1 jersey mentality smilin at us

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of someone who drinks a fifth a day and injects hard drugs then blames the way their life is going on luck or curses.
There is no QB curse. Bears do this to themselves.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Reminds me of someone who drinks a fifth a day and injects hard drugs then blames the way their life is going on luck or curses.
There is no QB curse. Bears do this to themselves.
100+ years though?

No 4,000 yard passers.

No 30 passing td seasons

Never once lol.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2-1 with a weak bunch of receivers and a mess of pass blockers on the offensive line. I wonder how many NFL quarterbacks there are that could have made that touchdown throw in the SF game and that first quarter 29 yrd run that set up the first Bear touchdown today?

I've seen some distraught Bear's fans in my life that had a rookie qb and some terrible coaches to deal with, but it is amazing how negative this bunch of fans are. 2-1 and tied for first place in the division and a team which is leading the NFL in rushing yardage.

And after the history of bad coaching malaise that has been the Bear's team ever since Ditka.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
To be fair, there’s about 300-400 QB’s that sucked huge Bears cocks before my “moniker” QB curse.

Is it me or this cursed franchise?

I've been through so many bad Bears QBs in my life i have QBPTSD, so after years of watching Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers I finally see it's all about getting the ball out fast and making good decisions quickly with vision, so naturally Pace drafts 2 guys back to back who lack these traits.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Mitch was not this bad. He looks even more clueless in this offense than Nagy’s offense.
Fields looks like shit, but Getsy is not exactly blameless. Having a rotation at RG proves that he doesn't seem like he knows what he is doing either. Once again, offensively the Bears are a Dumpster Fire.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
2-1 with a weak bunch of receivers and a mess of pass blockers on the offensive line. I wonder how many NFL quarterbacks there are that could have made that touchdown throw in the SF game and that first quarter 29 yrd run that set up the first Bear touchdown today?

I've seen some distraught Bear's fans in my life that had a rookie qb and some terrible coaches to deal with, but it is amazing how negative this bunch of fans are. 2-1 and tied for first place in the division and a team which is leading the NFL in rushing yardage.

And after the history of bad coaching malaise that has been the Bear's team ever since Ditka.
He had many easy throws to make today and he didn’t make them regardless of talent.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields looks like shit, but Getsy is not exactly blameless. Having a rotation at RG proves that he doesn't seem like he knows what he is doing either. Once again, offensively the Bears are a Dumpster Fire.
I don’t get the OG rotation as well. Bench Mustipher, Borom and start Patrick & Reiff. Borom has been pretty fucking bad in pass pro.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If the McCuntskeys brought back the Honey Bears, maybe they'll luck into a QB. The year Virginia got rid of them, Charles Marin crippled Jim McMahon and the Bears have stayed in Quarterback Hell ever since 1986.
More reasons why they need to move to Arlington, enclose it and bring them back! The QB will ball then

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t get the OG rotation as well. Bench Mustipher, Borom and start Patrick & Reiff. Borom has been pretty fucking bad in pass pro.
Is there anyone here who gets it? I wanna hear the reasoning. What's the coach's reasoning for it. I've been pretty impressed with Jenkins so far.