***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Texans (Honeymoon is OVER: Got no LOVIE dovie FEELS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShaunOne

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Good win by DA BEARS
but I am concerned with Fields and the passing game.

Hopefully, he can adjust from this awful performance
His passing fundamentals has been horrible this season.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
p. manning threw 28 INTS in his rookie yr.

He also had the third most passing yards his rookie year! That was incredible and unheard of only Steve Young and Brett Farve had more passing yards.

Manning had 3739 passing yard HIS ROOKIE YEAR, Bears best year of all time is 3,271.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
He also had the third most passing yards his rookie year! That was incredible and unheard of only Steve Young and Brett Farve had more passing yards.

Manning had 3739 passing yard HIS ROOKIE YEAR, Bears best year of all time is 3,271.

Dont think that's right Jay Cutler threw for 3,800 and 3,600 for the Bears.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said. People are going to whine if he doesn't take the shot. Then when he does and is picked off exactly like I said will happen, they whine about that too.
This forum has the biggest whiners and haters of all football.. what did u expect?lol.. if fields has a great game then he is god if he had an off game then he sucks or he has always sucked blah blah..

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dont think that's right Jay Cutler threw for 3,800 and 3,600 for the Bears.

I copied and pasted that from another site. Thanks but point is the same Manning had a ton of passing yards his rookie year.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
This forum has the biggest whiners and haters of all football.. what did u expect?lol.. if fields has a great game then he is god if he had an off game then he sucks or he has always sucked blah blah..
Non delusional fans are still waiting for a great game from Fields, haven't seen one yet.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He actually seems to be playing worse. Game 2 worse than Game 1 and Now Game 3 the worst so far

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Justin is learning in front of all us former HoF QBs and so is the coaching. Neither of them know what they are capable of. It's progress and a win. You didn't see shotgun on the one did you? lol

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I copied and pasted that from another site. Thanks but point is the same Manning had a ton of passing yards his rookie year.

How was his supporting cast on offense?
1st round RB, 2nd round OT, 1st round OT, 3rd & 2nd round ROOKIE WRs.

I don't understand why anyone is surprised that the Bears always manage to not find a QB. It's almost as if it's a team game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

So lots of yards is great even with lots of interceptions?

If that's the case Jameis Winston is headed to Canton.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So lots of yards is great even with lots of interceptions?

If that's the case Jameis Winston is headed to Canton.

Sometimes they can't turn it around but at least they had elite traits, Fields doesn't have elite traits or none that he's shown.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Easy. With 281 rushing yards and defense when it counted.
Yep. Baby Steps with this team. Smith really played a great game and came up with a clutch play to lead them. I also thought that Gordon didn't let teh mistakes he made in the game get him down and he came up big also. This team is not a good team but they are learning I think and thus far, Fields has been protected pretty well from getting killed. I'll take 2-1 and a team that is learning what the NFL is all about. 7-9 to 9-7 I think is achievable. Then get a full draft and a large amount of cap room. Green Bay is going in decline and will be hurting a lot next year. Minn. is not a top team. Detroit will be the Bear's competition down the road I feel but the Bears will be a play-off team starting next season and better than that in two years.
Its going to be tough this year, but I think that the Bear's have a winning future ahead of them.