Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears are rumored to trade for WR. I don't want Bears to give up capital but I don't fully trust their ability to trade either. Regardless here are some guys that could be a Bears soon...

Michael Thomas

Bears will need to rework his contract to make it work but Thomas has been as good as ever after coming back know that Drew Brees is gone Saints may look to get rid of his contract.

Tee Higgins

Amazing WR would be a instant star in Chicago and rivial Brandon Marshall as best Bears WR in history.

Chase Claypool

Steelers are packed at WR but the team needs to rebuild with Mitchell Trubisky at QB.

Kenny Golladay

Chicago native who'll want to ball out in his home state. He shouldn't cost much draft capital but his contract is a little pricey.

Robby Anderson

The veteran deep threat hasn’t appeared happy in Carolina due to multiple circumstances. It wouldn't be surprising to see him traded.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Tee's the youngest, most reliable, most potential. I don't think we're giving up any draft capital though

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tee's the youngest, most reliable, most potential. I don't think we're giving up any draft capital though

If they truly believe in Justin Fields I wouldn't be surprised if they do. They don't want to shatter his confidence.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Higgins would be cool just doesn’t seem realistic and we just got rid of a gm that pilfered picks.

And how about a trade for a tackle?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
where did this rumor start? just asking for a friend

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Higgins would be cool just doesn’t seem realistic and we just got rid of a gm that pilfered picks.

And how about a trade for a tackle?

Michael Thomas would be nice he might not cost much draft capital either if Saints want to get rid of that contract.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
where did this rumor start? just asking for a friend

CBS lead insider Jonathan Jones. I know nothing of about him.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If they truly believe in Justin Fields I wouldn't be surprised if they do. They don't want to shatter his confidence.
What evidence is there that the coach or GM care about Justin Fields or his development?

baredown

Liked Posts:
Definition of an NFL trade rumor: something somebody just made up so they'd be able to write or talk about it....

JayQ

Liked Posts:
WR’s need a competent QB to throw them the ball. Let’s start there first.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Michael Thomas would be nice he might not cost much draft capital either if Saints want to get rid of that contract.
Maybe a few years ago but we know how wrs are once they hit 30. Bad odds betting on an older wr

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The trade that should been made was a 4th or 5th round draft pick for Amari Cooper in the off-season, but Poles whiffed on that opportunity. The only player better than Cooper out of the ones mentioned is Michael Thomas, and he's already 29 and usually hurt. The rest of this cast is meh and probably not worth giving up any meaningful draft capital for.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any of the Giants deserve a second chance.

What about Gesicki? Franchise tag complications? He would be a good compliment to KMET so something to at least think about in the off-season.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Thomas and Higgins aren't going anywhere. I know their teams are off to bad starts, but both teams have hopes of competing this year. And nobody wants anything to do with Michael Thomas' contract, which is probably why he's even still in NOLA.

Also, the Steelers are nowhere near "packed" at WR. Other than Claypool they only have Diontae Johnson and George Pickens who are worthwhile. Gunner Olszewski, Miles Boykin, Steven Sims? They are all worse than anyone on the Bears roster. Austin III is hurt. Anthony Miller is also hurt. They aren't that deep to give away Claypool. But he'd be my 1st choice.

I could see Robby Anderson, Golladay and if Cincy trades anyone it would be Tyler Boyd.

0 interest in Golladay. Anderson would be OK. He isn't all that good, all that young or all that cheap. Boyd would be nice, but I don't know if they trade him either.