***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Giants (Journey to the Midday Tourney in North Joursey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't think before this game started anybody would have thought our newly signed off the street kicker would be 3 for 3 and the only player to have scored points the entire first half.
And he has 4 touchbacks on kickoffs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wasn’t a blitz….just guys getting unblocked

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Please don't be upset because you made a stupid, corky ruhtard bet. Just do better ya fucking loser.

giphy.gif

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk if he is hurt or not, but the way their playing rn, an injury is just prone to happen. The ball isn't coming out of his hands, it doesn't matter if its his own, the receivers, or the line's fault ..but you can't have your qb just take the ball put their head down and run through the defense over and over.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
At what point do the WRs just quit running routes?… throw the fucking ball, give them a chance.

I don't disagree but that is also if I wonder if our routes now are much like Nagy's routes which were very LONG routes. When was the list time we ran any kind of slant routes? Flag patters? Square In/Square out.

Every single one of those routes can be run 5 to 10 yards and allow for a quick throw.

This is why the Getsy hire was bad from the start and I said as much when it happened. He is no better than Matt Nagy, a guy riding off the coatails of HOF type QB's. Getsy didn't fucking make Aaron Rodgers and Nagy had nothing to do with Patrick Mahomes. Get a real damn OC that knows how to tailor an offense around a QB with the athleticism that Fields has.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Getsy putting Fields in danger for absolutely NO reason. I am actually really concerned about how dumb our coaches are.

Why is Fields passing on 3rd and 10 with 15 seconds left from our own 30? Who thinks that's a good idea?
Everybody here who whined when we didn't do it last game.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love how everyone is just shitting on Fields when Getsy is calling 3 pass plays from our own 20 with 36 seconds left.

Unbelievably stupid and reckless.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Getsy putting Fields in danger for absolutely NO reason. I am actually really concerned about how dumb our coaches are.

Why is Fields passing on 3rd and 10 with 15 seconds left from our own 30? Who thinks that's a good idea?
At this point, I'm fine with it. I'll take free yards against a prevent defense. It's all about development and building some sort of momentum. But seems we can't even do that.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Unless he genuinely can't stand (Fields), then Trevor Siemian won't see the field. This coaching staff don't (possibly) need a QB controversy kicking off ....

No, I'm not being 100% serious, it's Trevor Siemian is what he is, but fucked if he comes in and runs the O in a manner that it should be run in.

Username

Liked Posts:
And we end on the offensive line being bad again.

Come on, where y'all at who are telling me the offensive line was good all this past week?

???
Suck down another bag of Doritos. You just wrote a novel on how the talent doesn't need to be that good as long as they're coached. Why do you waste our time here?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Where's Velus Jones on offense?

No jet sweeps or screens for him? Weird play calling today on both sides of the ball

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins