Fire Getsy

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They play so cowardly at times, it's infuriating. They get in the red zone and it's 3 runs up the gut and field goal. 4th and 2 at mid-field, better punt!

Did the Bears even run more than one screen pass against a defensive coordinator that blitzes upwards of 40% of the time? The one time I do remember they ran a screen play, it went for like 20+ yds.

They get in the red zone and it's 3 runs up the gut and field goal. 4th and 2 at mid-field, better punt!

Right....I really don't that move. I mean :ef" it, go for the 1st down. Like last week. Three time-outs b4 the half. But instead of trying to move the ball and utilize the 3 time-outs, they run the clock out like____________

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
What are you talking about? There aren’t any pro bowl players on offense. Maybe there’s a case that Montgomery is top 15, but after that is there a top 30 player at their position on offense?
I guess the Giants had so many pro bowlers out there on offense

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Fields on pace for like 8-9 TD passes on the season.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
What are you talking about? There aren’t any pro bowl players on offense. Maybe there’s a case that Montgomery is top 15, but after that is there a top 30 player at their position on offense?
There's only 1 guy on the entire team that has the slightest chance at making pro bowl this year and that's sir whiffsalot Eddie Jackson. He still sucks but he's creating a lot of turnovers and voters love those regardless of how many blown coverages or missed tackles you have.

On offense they may not have a guy who even cracks top 60 at their position let alone top 30 (sans Monty & maybe whitehair). It's hilarious to think you can properly evaluate anyone in 4 games let alone a 2nd year QB in a new scheme given the trash surrounding him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears have more offensive talent than what the Giants had on the field. If you say the talent is even, then I am okay with that. A QB drafted as high as Fields should be able to win these types of games.

Jones was drafted higher than Fields so by that logic he should be able to win this game.

Bears do not have more talent. Barkley > Herbert and their OL is better than ours. This game was won in the tenches.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought I saw Seattle put up over 40 points with a bad offense and Geno at QB. No excuses.
Seattle has way more talent than the Bears on offense. Two solid WRs. A top 10 pick at LT. Geno at this point is a better QB than Fields. But please continue ?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears have more offensive talent than what the Giants had on the field. If you say the talent is even, then I am okay with that. A QB drafted as high as Fields should be able to win these types of games.

How so? Who do the Bears have thats better than Saquon? How many top 10 picks are playing tackle for the Bears? Think the Giants had two. And since you’re acting like draft position matters…(it doesn’t) the QB that was drafted higher won.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seattle has way more talent than the Bears on offense. Two solid WRs. A top 10 pick at LT. Geno at this point is a better QB than Fields. But please continue ?

Fields is playing like Geno from 8 years ago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You guys are way too emotional if you are calling for a coach to be fired that quickly. It would never happen anyway. Got to just hope that like Fields, he improves with his play calling. Simple as that.
matt-nagy-happy.gif

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugghhh. Yes! another D coach who loves to play field possession game for 60 min, with no regard for points on the board. Maybe if HITS actually scored some points…is this what I’m supposed to say?

Or I’m supposed to defend the coaches, by blaming Poles, defend the players by blaming the coaches?

I don’t know about you fools but I’m sick of all this shit. I’m not saying I’m gonna stop watching..this is not that sort of tirade. I just know this franchise is sick, better yet rotten to the core. I am gonna watch this cycle, but I don’t think I can do this for another 45 years. Rather spend my sundays at the fucking dentist.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would of been happy if he would of addressed the o line so that Fields could of been in a position to progress and not be forced to pick up bad habits due to lack of time in the pocket to scan the field.
With Whitehair out, it only shows how much better Jenkins is than Patrick. Word is Cody's getting an MRI on his knee.:confused:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think a lot of you don’t realize how bad the talent is. Calling for Getsy to be fired now is comical.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right....I really don't that move. I mean :ef" it, go for the 1st down. Like last week. Three time-outs b4 the half. But instead of trying to move the ball and utilize the 3 time-outs, they run the clock out like____________
I think we all did and Flus sort of agreed after the game.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I think we all did and Flus sort of agreed after the game.

Flus is inexperienced.....maybe he doesn't make that mistake again.