Gutless wonders are worse than last year

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QBs needing offensive lines is so yesterday, if Fields can't make his decision in 0.8 seconds he isnt franchise.....oh wait, I almost fell into the "It's all Fields fault" crowd. I mean the brag about PFF pass protection grades ?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely Jones' worst game as a pro.

Borom not really progressing much either, which sucks because you can get by with one bad tackle with extra help. Two bad tackles and you are lucky if you can break 200 yards passing in a game.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely Jones' worst game as a pro.

Borom not really progressing much either, which sucks because you can get by with one bad tackle with extra help. Two bad tackles and you are lucky if you can break 200 yards passing in a game.
200 would more than double this teams passing average

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the gutless wonders were Boers and Bernstein

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I know this sounds crazy but the line is pretty important, especially the L tackle. Bears may consider investing more than a 5th round pick to the position.

Said this at the time of the draft, I don’t care if Gordon and brisker were BPA …. When you add nothing to the offense you should expect it to suck. Now we are all surprised and people want to blame 1 unit or the QB.

The entire offense lacks talent, just pick any position.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Both tackles have been ass. Apparently fields was under pressure on 51% of drop backs yesterday.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Don't worry, Bears drafted a CB that can't cover, a pint returner that can't catch and all his signings have been gigantic whiffs.

We're in great shape as fans for the ability he has shown so far ?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this sounds crazy but the line is pretty important, especially the L tackle. Bears may consider investing more than a 5th round pick to the position.

Said this at the time of the draft, I don’t care if Gordon and brisker were BPA …. When you add nothing to the offense you should expect it to suck. Now we are all surprised and people want to blame 1 unit or the QB.

The entire offense lacks talent, just pick any position.

The last 2 1st round picks was QB, OT 2nd round, year before TE was 1st pick. Finally drafted defense in 2nd and 3rd round last year and everyone bitches.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Cool. I like the incorporation of meaningless meatball phrases in the headline, very professional, definitely have a very bright future in "journalism." Definitely not the type of thing you see in an edgey teenagers vlog.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cool. I like the incorporation of meaningless meatball phrases in the headline, very professional, definitely have a very bright future in "journalism." Definitely not the type of thing you see in an edgey teenagers vlog.
You have less liked posts than posts. You have a bright future on CCS.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
You have less liked posts than posts. You have a bright future on CCS.
I'm not here to make friends. Meanwhile you seem to be very desperate to impress dudes with the IQ of a Bologna sandwich.

Maybe you can make your next article about who has "the warrior spirit" or some other very tangible metric.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The last 2 1st round picks was QB, OT 2nd round, year before TE was 1st pick. Finally drafted defense in 2nd and 3rd round last year and everyone bitches.
???
Firstly, the TE was a huge fucking reach, and a blown pick but I’ll credit pace for at least trying to draft offense. Kmet clearly is just a guy imo.

Also, Jenkens has been the best o lineman and actually shows some promise, but he ain’t playing tackle. There are 5 lineman, they should consider getting another 1.

QB is the most important position in football. You better get one in round 1, and you better get the right one.

But hey, if you really think strong safety is more important than left tackle I can’t help you.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
???
Firstly, the TE was a huge fucking reach, and a blown pick but I’ll credit pace for at least trying to draft offense. Kmet clearly is just a guy imo.

Also, Jenkens has been the best o lineman and actually shows some promise, but he ain’t playing tackle. There are 5 lineman, they should consider getting another 1.

QB is the most important position in football. You better get one in round 1, and you better get the right one.

But hey, if you really think strong safety is more important than left tackle I can’t help you.
Balance

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Bears are very balanced currently. Shit on both sides of the ball.

How you can defend taking Gordon here over any offensive prospect is beyond me.

Obviously you need to draft defense but when your offense is last in the league and has been for 3 years … did we really expect scrap heap players to move the needle?