Say Bears are sitting at #3 pick next season...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Anderson is there you pick him, no questions asked. He's a generational pass rusher. If hes not there, I'd be looking for trade back picks and OLine help. We need a center, left gaurd, and right tackle. In my opinion, next year's draft should be all about OLine and WR (except for Anderson).

Problem is with Anderson, he won’t fit this scheme. Not at all.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way too early for this conversation. Let's stick with fixing blame for the current offense: is it Fields, the offensive line, the receivers, the play calling, Poles, Pace, Roquan or Gordan.
All of the above except Poles and Roquan who coincidentally will never be on speaking terms again.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
When is the last time a Bears 1st round pick was extended and also played at a high level throughout the extension?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Addison. I'm sprinting to the podium to draft him even if we're picking number 1.

The idea of drafting a quarterback is asinine and idiotic if we have no offensive supporting cast.

Some idiots and retards like to post lists of OSU quarterbacks. How about the list of Bears quarterbacks?

Do this right for once FFS.

Something about the definition of insanity and expecting different results.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Peter Skronski. LT Northwestern. I doubt I’d even take 5 seconds to lock the pick in, making it bad for tv talking heads.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Peter Skronski. LT Northwestern. I doubt I’d even take 5 seconds to lock the pick in, making it bad for tv talking heads.
He’s borderline first in some mock drafts. This isn’t a good year for LT’s in the draft.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Jalen Carter would be amazing. But I think there are so many holes in the roster, I wouldn’t mind a trade down for more picks.

Like every year, FA dictates to some degree what happens in the draft. Addison would be nice also via a trade down.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He’s borderline first in some mock drafts. This isn’t a good year for LT’s in the draft.
Half of the pundits grade him that because Northwestern sucks this year (and they sucked last year.)

He’s shut down some talented pass rushers, including Aiden Hutchinson last year. His knock is that he walks off pass rushers when he has prime position instead of dominating them—which makes zero sense to me, because the block is sealed. Still needs to fine tune plenty before/after the next level.

Stop fucking around with 5th round projects.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Much like last year, the 2023 draft is DEEP because of the covid year.

It would be the most Bears thing to take a 3T in the 1st round, especially with how deep this draft class is at 3T.

1664995026641.png

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Half of the pundits grade him that because Northwestern sucks this year (and they sucked last year.)

He’s shut down some talented pass rushers, including Aiden Hutchinson last year. His knock is that he walks off pass rushers when he has prime position instead of dominating them—which makes zero sense to me, because the block is sealed. Still needs to fine tune plenty before/after the next level.

Stop fucking around with 5th round projects.
The reason some scouts are skeptical is because he's built like a guard, 32 inch arms.

I have not watched him, so I can't comment, but that's the knock I've read. I think everyone thinks he's a great prospect, just maybe not at LT.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there a can't miss generational talent at WR, edge, or LT?

Is Fields beyond salvaging?

Has Poles failed to adequately address any areas of need via FA?

If not then trade down, keep Jones and take RT/WR/3tech in 10-15 spot or higher if you can get it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is there a can't miss generational talent at WR, edge, or LT?

Is Fields beyond salvaging?

Has Poles failed to adequately address any areas of need via FA?

If not then trade down, keep Jones and take RT/WR/3tech in 10-15 spot or higher if you can get it.
At EDGE, yes. But he doesn’t fit the Flus scheme

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I can't wait for the Bears to draft D with top 2 picks again in 2023 and continue to ignore Offense, the dick-ripping will be EPIC

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
At EDGE, yes. But he doesn’t fit the Flus scheme
Eh. Bama has shifted to running alot more even fronts. He can play with his hand in the dirt. People used to make this same argument about Von Miller and Mack. Turns out the system doesn't really matter a ton when you're a talented pass rusher you can play in any system.