CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You don't wanna hear what I have to say.
After all this time Sigler says he played. I'm sure he can explain it to you. I'm sure you'd take his word over mine.
No big deal.
Aww, don't be so sensitive.

I'm asking a legit question, and if you don't want to answer a question that furthers the discussion then please make sure everyone else knows that you are the roadblock.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Aww, don't be so sensitive.

I'm asking a legit question, and if you don't want to answer a question that furthers the discussion then please make sure everyone else knows that you are the roadblock.

RG 3 & Out

I've seen it done at the snap and while in the pocket. Take a look at the quote in link #130 or scroll back to it.
If u disagree. Not a big deal

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
After all this time Sigler says he played. I'm sure he can explain it to you. I'm sure you'd take his word over mine.
No big deal.
Here is something that maybe perhaps can help assist you as you debate about counting numbers in terms of units of time and it is literally something that takes any sort of subjectivity or humane error out of the eventural equation when it comes down to statistics and comparisons betweenst players: you don't have to count it with your mouth or inside your head or with your fingers and have it turn out with different perhaps maybe even subjective or biased results.

You can literally get out your cell phone and go to the clock and then select the "stopwatch" setting which for me is on the bottom just to the left of the "timer" selection which is the farthest to the right because I'm a android guy with a android device but to clear things up it's literally a digital timer that counts upwards from zero and will be the same for every play or player as long as the person starting presses start at the exact time of the snap or darned right close to it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No big deal.

Here is something that maybe perhaps can help assist you as you debate about counting numbers in terms of units of time and it is literally something that takes any sort of subjectivity or humane error out of the eventural equation when it comes down to statistics and comparisons betweenst players: you don't have to count it with your mouth or inside your head or with your fingers and have it turn out with different perhaps maybe even subjective or biased results.

You can literally get out your cell phone and go to the clock and then select the "stopwatch" setting which for me is on the bottom just to the left of the "timer" selection which is the farthest to the right because I'm a android guy with a android device but to clear things up it's literally a digital timer that counts upwards from zero and will be the same for every play or player as long as the person starting presses start at the exact time of the snap or darned right close to it.

Take a look at the quote in link #130 If u disagree. Not a big deal

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's cool if u wanna joke about pocket count down. I get it u don't know and have never played the Qb position nor the OL. And ya wanna disregard the above article. It's all good. SMH
I wasnt taught to count in my head 1-1000 when I blocked. That's insane.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
My anti spyware is signalling to me that the link might be trustworthy not the link toward the post with another link but the last link that is linked in this series. Can you please just screen shot the relevance of what you linked to from the article or site that is linked in the post that you linked me to in the reply I'm replying to in this post?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

My anti spyware is signalling to me that the link might be trustworthy not the link toward the post with another link but the last link that is linked in this series. Can you please just screen shot the relevance of what you linked to from the article or site that is linked in the post that you linked me to in the reply I'm replying to in this post?

Ask Boswell: Redskins, Nationals and Washington sports

Q: RG 3 & Out

“We knew we had to stay alive in our rush because [Griffin] does hold the ball a little bit,” McCoy said afterward. That does not take too much film study to realize that. You would think a smart QB would realize that maybe we do not have the best line so, therefore, you do not have five seconds to sit in the pocket. 1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000 and throw down field or get out of the pocket and throw it away. You have to know, as a smart QB, there are times you cannot take a sack, like second & 10 at the TB 10 or third and 20 at the TB 20.
---------------------------------------------

I didn't get any "any spyware" notices ( for The Washington Post) Anyway you can also put the title in your browser and read the article and the quote

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

“We knew we had to stay alive in our rush because [Griffin] does hold the ball a little bit,” McCoy said afterward. That does not take too much film study to realize that. You would think a smart QB would realize that maybe we do not have the best line so, therefore, you do not have five seconds to sit in the pocket. 1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000 and throw down field or get out of the pocket and throw it away. You have to know, as a smart QB, there are times you cannot take a sack, like second & 10 at the TB 10 or third and 20 at the TB 20.
---------------------------------------------

I didn't get any "any spyware" notices ( for The Washington Post) Anyway you can also put the title in your browser and read the article and the quote
I think that this is just demonstrative and not standardized and additionally this literally seems like a Hill to maybe take a nap upon but not one that anyone would want to be deceased on top of.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think that this is just demonstrative and not standardized and additionally this literally seems like a Hill to maybe take a nap upon but not one that anyone would want to be deceased on top of.

So hopefully u read the article and understand the quote context #153 . If u disagree...ok no problem. Good luck !

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So hopefully u read the article and understand the quote context #153 . If u disagree...ok no problem. Good luck !
Do you know the quote context? also, the article doesn’t explain at what speed to recite 1 1000 2 1000 3 1000. My wife and I tried to recite that cadence together out loud and she finshed 2 1000 when I was at 3 1000. Maybe that’s why my offensive line coach, Mr. Mathew, never had me count in my head when I was pass blocking…

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you know the quote context? also, the article doesn’t explain at what speed to recite 1 1000 2 1000 3 1000. My wife and I tried to recite that cadence together out loud and she finshed 2 1000 when I was at 3 1000. Maybe that’s why my offensive line coach, Mr. Mathew, never had me count in my head when I was pass blocking…

It's a time measurement....not something u stand on the field saying to yourself.
Did u watch the video in link #49 ?
Did u see all the times JF was under pressure? Did u notice how the pocket collapsed at the snap? When the OL gave him a clean pocket of at least 1-1000, 2-1000 seconds hit some throws. Watch link #49

-----------------------

P.S.
I like to call and talk time in pocket measurement with Mr. Mathew,

Last edited:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a time measurement....not something u stand on the field saying to yourself.
Did u see all the times JF was under pressure? Did u notice how the pocket collapsed at the snap? When the OL gave him a clean pocket of at least 1-1000, 2-1000 seconds hit some throws. Watch link #49

-----------------------

P.S.
Yeah but even when the pocket collapsed I was able to count to 4 1000s. Maybe I was counting too fast. Like the first play on link #49 I counter to 7 1000s. Is that what you got?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

-----------------------

P.S.
I am starting to believe that my autism is not as debilitating as your's if that is what is differently abled about your posting that I feel I'm literally "picking up on" when I read back your posts inside the inside of my head.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:

-----------

I'll continue to look for other sources that explain real time, pocket count.
1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000....

Oh so coaches use the 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi method instead?