2. Ohio Bobcats

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Vikings 3rd down conversion rate this season:

31 percent, 27th in the NFL

Today:

12 for 15

Defense couldn’t get off the field.
If its not apparent by now this defense is trash. Not sure how the hell theyve only given up 1 td in the second half this season.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I wonder when they determine that it is tight coverage. When the QB starts the throw, releases it, or when the ball arrives at the receiver?
I wonder what the numbers are for JF. Seems like there is always a defender on whoever he throws to. The separation is nonexistent.

mecha

Liked Posts:
what's more incredible than the Bears poor 3rd down defense is how fucking stupid so many people here are.

yes, one offseason for Poles = the reason the 2022 Bears are as bad as they are. never mind the endless discussions about how Ryan Pace needed to be fired starting in 2019 or how his drafts were always next level terrible. when you miss on that many 1st and 2nd round picks over the course of 7 seasons, you get the 2022 Bears.

do you ever wonder why we breathe same oxygen with other people?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why do we have a trend here of posters using football talk as a way to try and fail to prove their intellectual superiority to comfort themselves? You only say that you are smart when you aren’t, and you definitely don’t with such vitriol. Who hurt you, @mecha ?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Why do we have a trend here of posters using football talk as a way to try and fail to prove their intellectual superiority to comfort themselves? You only say that you are smart when you aren’t, and you definitely don’t with such vitriol. Who hurt you, @mecha ?
you did, Ole. you're seemingly obsessed with me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you did, Ole. you're seemingly obsessed with me.
Not really. When you post, don’t be surprised when people like me respond. That is sort of how message boards work.

You like to brag how you don’t watch the games and how everyone else here is stupid. Guess who that sounds like

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Their food is actually top notch.
I've honestly never been in there. It's just been a running local joke (which you're probably aware of) to go there for lunch / buffet / steak / etc.