***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Pumpkin Heads vs Commanders (The B-List Late Show Tryst: Decked 'N Sunkist Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadNewsBears312

Liked Posts:
Between Fields taking hits on the scramble and sacks I'm concerned. I don't ever want to see him dropping the shoulder unless it's the playoffs. Not worth it. Also, gotta get the ball out of his hands faster.

Rise

Liked Posts:
What’s Wentz got in that pocket?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
@FozzyBear

We had this kid in the neighborhood aptly named “Tommy Super” who could throw the ball like 50 yards in third grade.

I was more like a poor boys Joe Montana and rarely got to play QB but I could absolutely complete that particular pass 9 out of 10 at 7.

Southside Joe Cool turned to Kools and OLD E.. What could have been rask. I could throw a ball 70-75 yards in highscool. however, there was a 5-15 yard left or right hash margin of error. Thus RB. I def could throw a mitch field goal

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Don't even feel bad for Fields getting banged up. Most of the hits he takes he does it to himself. Back to him refusing to throw. The broadcast has done a good job showing he's slow to make the read and throw or he just never throws when guys are open. He doesn't seem to know what an open receiver looks like in the NFL or how to throw a guy open.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Bears can’t get any bounces today

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Muhammad is a waste of space, makes no plays and does nothing good

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
So pass hits nose guard in head for pick and a fumble bounces off our DL and back to then. We are losing for sure!!!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao right when I call him out.....lmfao