Poles Grade so far???

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep moving those goalposts. Not even Ronaldo can score on those.

You literally just said he had the 5th most cap space on July 5th and did nothing to sign anyone when he had that cap space. Again, your talking out of your ass as you usually do.
The guy said poles was strapped for cash and had less money than most teams. The link i came up with was the only one I could find to prove him wrong, which I did. And you buffoons are still trying to argue the point.

Someone please prove me with proof that Poles was strapped for cash and had less $ than most teams last year in free agency.

Or shut the fuck up and take the L

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Before I respond, will you admit I am right if I provide players that were available in free agency that would be an upgrade over our current roster?

You realize a lot of the OLmen that were signed in early free agency have had trouble producing right?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Before I respond, will you admit I am right if I provide players that were available in free agency that would be an upgrade over our current roster?

That would depend on whether I like them or not, whether I really feel they are upgrades and whether we really had a chance to sign them.

For example, Christian Kirk has been the best WR but didnt like him at 18m a year and dont think we were outbidding the Jags who had more cap space.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That would depend on whether I like them or not, whether I really feel they are upgrades and whether we really had a chance to sign them.

For example, Christian Kirk has been the best WR but didnt like him at 18m a year and dont think we were outbidding the Jags who had 100m to speak like we will next year.

Cincy signed several supposed “upgrades” for their offensive line to big deals and those linemen have hardly performed better than what the Bears have.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

For example, Christian Kirk has been the best WR but didnt like him at 18m a year and dont think we were outbidding the Jags who had 100m to speak like we will next year.
lol. OK.

If you think there weren’t ANY wide receivers or offensive linemen that the bears couldve comfortably afforded, that would have been obvious improvements over the current roster, than a) you are football Special person or b) there is no point continuing this conversation because you are just trolling

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy said poles was strapped for cash and had less money than most teams. The link i came up with was the only one I could find to prove him wrong, which I did. And you buffoons are still trying to argue the point.

Someone please prove me with proof that Poles was strapped for cash and had less $ than most teams last year in free agency.

Or shut the fuck up and take the L

July is after FA. Bears went into offseason with a decent amount of cap space but less players under contract so had a lot more people to sign. They ended up sitting on a decent amount of cap space post draft because of Larry O failing his physical and them not signing any big name after he did so.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol. OK.

If you think there weren’t ANY wide receivers or offensive linemen that the bears couldve comfortably afforded, that would have been obvious improvements over the current roster, than a) you are football Special person or b) there is no point continuing this conversation because you are just trolling

I didnt say there weren't. I asked you to be specific and you are dodging. I named one ie Kirk. I just didnt like his price or think we would beat out Jags for him as they had deeper pockets.

Some also wanted DJ Chark but he has done nothing got the Lions. I am genuinely curious who you are talking about.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didnt say there weren't. I asked you to be specific and you are dodging. I named one ie Kirk. I just didnt like his price or think we would beat out Jags for him as they had deeper pockets.

Some also wanted DJ Chark but he has done nothing got the Lions. I am genuinely curious who you are talking about.
He has no answers to this.

napo55

Liked Posts:
EQ had more catches than Mooney

Pettis also had a key third down conversion. Not like they threw the ball alot. The WRs did not have a bad game at all. Quite the opposite
ESB had 4 catches with an average of 12 yds per reception. That may be impressive for the Bears, but it would be a joke to teams with a real offemse. Other than ESB and Mooney (3 averaging 17.7) only Kmet had 2 receptions and Pettis had one reception for 2 yds.

It's failure to face reality and take steps to improve the passing game that usually puts the Bears at the bottom of the league in passing.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ryan Jensen (please make an argument about him being injured right now. Please)

Austin Corbett

Brandon Scherff

Laken Tomlinson

To name just a few…

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ryan Jensen (please make an argument about him being injured right now. Please)

Austin Corbett

Brandon Scherff

Laken Tomlinson

To name just a few…

Jensen - Lol at thinking Jensen signs with us over Bucs. He got 13m a year on a SB winning team. We likely would have had to go 15m a year for 31 year old C. No thanks.

Corbett - Would have loved to sign him but not outbidding Panthers who went into offseason with the most cap space.

Schercf has a considerably lower grade than Jenkins and Whitehair. It is about 5 points lower than Musty and 5 points above Patrick. So not really an upgrade.

Tomlinson - I wanted him as well but went to the Jets who again had more cap space. He also has been garbage this year with a 44 grade which is lower than all our starters.

So the only clear upgrades likely went to teams that were much better (TB) and had more cap space (Panthers). The others have been outperformed by the Bears interior lineman.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jensen - Lol at thinking Jensen signs with us over Bucs. He got 13m a year on a SB winning team. We likely would have had to go 15m a year for 31 year old C. No thanks.

Corbett - Would have loved to sign him but not outbidding Panthers who went into offseason with the most cap space.

Schercf has a considerably lower grade than Jenkins and Whitehair. It is about 5 points lower than Musty and 5 points above Patrick. So not really an upgrade.

Tomlinson - I wanted him as well but went to the Jets who again had more cap space. He also has been garbage this year with a 44 grade which is lower than all our starters.

So the only clear upgrades likely went to teams that were much better (TB) and had more cap space (Panthers). The others have been outperformed by the Bears interior lineman.
This is the exact bs reply I expected. Well done. Lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is the exact bs reply I expected. Well done. Lol
He backed up his argument with exact stats and reasoning and you have no reply. As expected, you don’t have a well thought out approach because again, you are a fucking idiot

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He backed up his argument with exact stats and reasoning and you have no reply. As expected, you don’t have a well thought out approach because again, you are a fucking idiot
Lol

You guys are too cute.

When’s the wedding?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol

You guys are too cute.

When’s the wedding?
Remy & I rarely agree so again, you are back to talking out of your ass

You: why didn’t Poles sign a bunch of overpriced or aging offensive linemen that grade out lower than the bums this team has!!!!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remy & I rarely agree so again, you are back to talking out of your ass

You: why didn’t Poles sign a bunch of overpriced or aging offensive linemen that grade out lower than the bums this team has!!!!
Lol do you whipe his ass for him too?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guy names a bunch of middling free agents that he would be complaining about if they were here with the grades they're putting up

Lol

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
This was yesterday before the Boston massacre.

From the Patriots locker room.

Sorry if posted already