CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Why not just wait until the off season? Prices will go down and you’re not contending for shit
Develop that chemistry this season to build for next year. It is smart. Who is to say Claypool is still available in the offseason. You make the move while you can and it is a great trade by Poles.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Develop that chemistry this season to build for next year. It is smart. Who is to say Claypool is still available in the offseason. You make the move while you can and it is a great trade by Poles.
But even if Claypool isn’t available he’s not Tyreek Hill. You can find somebody just as good in the off-season.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Steelers board is thrilled that he’s gone and are also laughing their asses off at a shitty franchise trading a 2nd for him.

Sure they are, but they've had poverty QBs throwing to him with dick limp arms like washed Big Ben, Trubs and Pickett. Their WRs have to make insane grabs to make those bums look serviceable.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
So they don’t use a 2nd rounder on a clear elite talent like Pickens, but turn around and burn it on a much less talented, oft injured, inconsistent primadona. Claypool isn’t worth a 2nd on his best day

oft injured? where is that narrative coming from? hes missed two regular season games, that equal oft injured? as for inconsistent, his first two season were pretty consistent, this season with the likes of trubisky/pickett its been a down year for him...i wonder why.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I would've preferred to keep the 2nd round pick and drafted a WR there rather than trade the pick for a guy with 1 year left on his deal. They have to extend him now or this trade goes from overpay to horrible.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What issues. Please link to evidence of them please.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Unless I'm mistaken, the other two WR's(Pickens, Johnson) are the cancers. Both have been trolling their QB and acting like idiots.

Anyone who can praise Trubisky has to be of good character.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They gave up their own 2nd round pick. This trade is dog shit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought we were "doing it right building through the draft " and here we go burning a 2nd rounder.

At least he's a decent player I guess. Won't make a difference this year with expansion level defense that can't stop anyone.
Salty ass tears.