• Total voters

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pre draft I felt Fields and Zach were the best 2.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
It's almost as though you're saying NE was just a confirmation of what you already knew on draft day....?
Hell no............I did need confirmation of something I already believed.

I believed Fields showed the talent in college to become an NFL franchise quarterback if given enough time to develop. All we as fans are seeing right now is Fields developing before our eyes. Fact is JF1 is far from being a finished product. That will also come with time.

So, kick back and enjoy JF1's growth over these last 8 games. Good times are ahead my friend.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dallas. Two very good games in a row was probably when I started feeling the most confident. However, I was forced to select option 4 due to possessing an infinitesimally small penis.

On the plus side, it makes it nearly impervious to dick ripping since leverage and grip is practically impossible!

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
Pre draft. I knew he was top 2 in the draft and essentially wrote him off bc I didn’t think the bears had a shot in hell of drafting him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Option E.

Big believer draft day, lost confidence this season weeks 1-7, back on the bandwagon.
Good answer.

I remember watching the draft and hearing "the Bears have traded up" and i went crazy knowing it was for Fields. So i believed from the time we drafted him or really even before but also lost some confidence the first 4-5 games of this season, but the Patriots game was huge for me and was also when Getsy started using him with the designed runs and simple passing, then when he played well against Dallas i was back in on him. Still need to see more in the passing game to see if he's able to be consistent with hitting his target on some certain passing routes but i'm pretty confident he'll figure it out.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I always was. I've been saying for weeks to be patient and let it fall into place.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I follow the draft and college football a lot. I occasionally follow HS recruiting. I knew about Fields going into his freshman year at Georgia. His last year at Ohio St, he finally put it all together and he was my #2 prospect in the 2021 draft. I was dumbfounded when I heard all the crap coming out pre-draft about him being "last guy in, first guy out" type or being a 1-read guy. All a bunch of nonsense that helped him fall to 11.

I mentioned I always compared him to Deshaun Watson, but same thing happened with him. People were worried about the velocity of his throws or college INTs (turns out they should have been worried about him being a sexual deviant). And it allowed him to go 12th, when he was a clear QB1 to me (didn't think Mahomes would be what he is). I felt the opposite of the way I did when the Bears were the team taking their version of Zach Wilson and Trey Lance over Watson.

I always expected Fields to be a good NFL QB. I was believed it was destined 1 year and 2 days ago. Saw him live in Pittsburgh. He put on an absolute show, in an absolute shit show of an offense. I have never left a loss so happy. Bears and Steelers fans all had huge smiles on their faces leaving the stadium. Steelers because they got a W. Bears because they got their QB.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Having a difficult time accepting that people didn't need to see a coherent offense led by Fields to confirm...if he were still fumbling and holding the ball too long at the end of the season you wouldn't stick with a draft day answer.

Yeah I believed in him from jump, doesn't mean he didn't have to produce at some point

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I recall the Pitt game last season thinking he looks like he could become a real NFL QB unlike any we have seen playing for the Bears.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miami. It's not all on him, it's the OL as well as the WR upgrade with Claypool, as well as play-calling.