**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I would take anyone who has a chance of being a solid player at this point.
Exactly. My whole MO right now is why the fuck not? Bring him in, see if there’s any juice left. It’s adios GTFO or welcome, why don’t you stay a while.

Bears be 1668181514369.jpeg

And I’m so down with that, that it’s okay.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. My whole MO right now is why the fuck not? Bring him in, see if there’s any juice left. It’s adios GTFO or welcome, why don’t you stay a while.

Bears be View attachment 23890

And I’m so down with that, that it’s okay.
He’ll be on waivers Monday so we’ll see. He’s young, cheap, and has upside. That’s been Poles’ MO so far.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
And I guess he saw that and threw the ball, as it was like an offside fee play.

But Gersy is right to tell us some 'bad' things. Never rest on your performance.
If I recall the flag came late but I could be wrong. Not sure if he saw it and who knows …it could have been called offensive PI or gone against the receiver. Def should have thrown the ball away there

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He might not be the main 3t but could he be solid part of a dline rotation?
Yeah I don't think anyone is going out of their way to make sure Jones is getting his full allotment of snaps.

He makes a few splash plays a game but most of his plays are negative I'd say.

They really don't have anyone else who can play 3T. Watts is the only IDL who I think will be on the team two years from now, and in a rotational 25% snaps role.

I think Tillery would have a better chance that anyone else to stick as a rotational guy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’ll be on waivers Monday so we’ll see. He’s young, cheap, and has upside. That’s been Poles’ MO so far.

As a ND homer, I was very surprised to see him go in the 1st round. He was a major disappointment his first 3 years in college and then a light came on in his senior year. He has motivational issues and can be pushed around easily in the run game. But pass rushing DT’s will always be over-valued in this league, hence why he went in the 1st. He can’t be any worse than the bums on this team. That’s for sure.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Posts like this make me wonder if the experts behind the media actually watch football.

Eddie George and Justin Fields have virtually the exact same physical profile, with Fields maybe being the better athlete. I’m actually not sure.

Dudes are starting to figure out what makes Fields so lethal is that he doesn’t have to run. Now that he isn’t taking big hits on his runs, yo, nobody’s seen shit yet.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Posts like this make me wonder if the experts behind the media actually watch football.

Eddie George and Justin Fields have virtually the exact same physical profile, with Fields maybe being the better athlete. I’m actually not sure.

Dudes are starting to figure out what makes Fields so lethal is that he doesn’t have to run. Now that he isn’t taking big hits on his runs, yo, nobody’s seen shit yet.
That's the best part that he's running smart and not taking the big hits. Get what you need or what you can and slide or run out of bounds.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Field is in another class compared to Eddie George as far as athleticism.

George was a beast with good straight line speed, but nothing close to Fields' burst, change of direction, or long speed. Not close to the twitch Fields has.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Good take. The man is smart and knows how to read the field but also knows how to protect himself.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields seems to remain calm at all times no matter what is going on around him. I'd bet he is into yoga or some other kind of relaxation techniques.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Field is in another class compared to Eddie George as far as athleticism.

George was a beast with good straight line speed, but nothing close to Fields' burst, change of direction, or long speed. Not close to the twitch Fields has.
See, you’re not wrong when comparing them straight up, which also happened to be George’s running style. I’m going off purely what’s left of my memory here, but it’s just that George knew he could use his size and speed, yet, and it didn’t happen often, he would do some subtle shift, some little thing, and it’s then you’d realize how special he was.

I watched every game of his at Ohio State i could just in awe. They played different positions, so George didn’t really need to use his athleticism as much as Fields, but it was there. He had it. Interesting side note, it was a conversation with Eddie George that morphed another Titans RB into a beast when he told Derrick Henry not to go down easy. Dude went off for like 3 touchdowns the following game, and a legend was born.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
See, you’re not wrong when comparing them straight up, which also happened to be George’s running style. I’m going off purely what’s left of my memory here, but it’s just that George knew he could use his size and speed, yet, and it didn’t happen often, he would do some subtle shift, some little thing, and it’s then you’d realize how special he was.

I watched every game of his at Ohio State i could just in awe. They played different positions, so George didn’t really need to use his athleticism as much as Fields, but it was there. He had it. Interesting side note, it was a conversation with Eddie George that morphed another Titans RB into a beast when he told Derrick Henry not to go down easy. Dude went off for like 3 touchdowns the following game, and a legend was born.
Maybe he can tell some other rbs not to go down easy and morph their careers!

dennehy

Liked Posts:

He averaged 3.6 ypc for his career in the NFL. Never more than 4.1, and those were some decent teams he was on.

Once he got into the clear he could run, but he needed a lot of help getting there.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Fields seems to remain calm at all times no matter what is going on around him. I'd bet he is into yoga or some other kind of relaxation techniques.
Literally no body whomst acturally follows the NFL or watches bears games would bet otherwise so there's no market for that bet because they literally mentioned it during broadcasts of the bears games multiple times that Feilds does yoga to relax and has a mental fitness coach whomst gives him techniques to be calm and literally everyone whomst follows Justin Feilds knows this hahaha except you apparently ?

Status
Not open for further replies.