Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow gets under the clown crews skin so much that every week he gets new threads dedicated to just him.

Keep up the good work @Black Rainbow
This is officially the nail in the BR CCS reputation coffin.

BTW you are so desperate for a friend its fkn hilarious. Id recommend you buy a hooker for the night if i wasn't convinced you're broke.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate anyone. How bout you?

Love your avatar pic bro! It's so vintage like early 90's right?

Have you ever seen those truck nuts? That would totally be you dude! Get you some truck nuts bro!

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The oline is fixed, guys. Pack it up. We've got an oline now! Today showed that.
Fixed, no but against the D with the 4th total number of sacks we held them to under the average, and also under the Bears average..

The sack total should of went up against such a good pass rush, it got better. So WHY did it get better putting in the slow unathletic guy against one of the best D?

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow gets under the clown crews skin so much that every week he gets new threads dedicated to just him.

Keep up the good work @Black Rainbow
Uh, I'm not part of any crew. The fact that you would even support that moronic mega-troll makes you just as bad as he is. The fact you would even do it to bash someone else just makes you an idiot.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey it was nice of our WRs to actually make some contested catches today
To be fair, it happened because Siemian had no choice but to throw a couple up for grabs or just have drives stall. He got lucky today.

The idea for Fields was to throw early or to throw guys open. Today was not an example of our QB doing that so not much to learn here other than the QB taking some easy throws for small gains. Jets D may have practiced for Fields all week to help open that up. It got closed up by the 2nd 1/2.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fixed, no but against the D with the 4th total number of sacks we held them to under the average, and also under the Bears average..

The sack total should of went up against such a good pass rush, it got better. So WHY did it get better putting in the slow unathletic guy against one of the best D?
Because semianin is clearly the better quarterback, that's why.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Trevor Simeon is a back up for a reason, but he did help illustrate that reading the D, processing quickly, throwing guys open and getting the ball out quick are what needs to be done and what Fields needs to work on.
He threw for as many yards as Fields does without the points lmao

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

One game proves nothing at all. Especially without even looking at the all-22. The Jets D had 2 sacks. How many pressures, how many hits? It's not ALL sacks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: